Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones

Lilytuft

Just now, Flower said:

OH WAIT I KNOW WHO.. AND THE PLOT THICKENS

I feel like her line is (Not in this RP but once she remembers who she is) "Did you REALLY forget me?"

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, The lost melody said:

We don't remember our actual names, but we have our own names, I'm The lost melody.

-Oh. I haven't been here long. Not long enough to have a title.

She batted at the swarm of bugs that constantly surrounded her. How annoying.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, forgotten said:

-Oh. I haven't been here long. Not long enough to have a title.

She batted at the swarm of bugs that constantly surrounded her. How annoying.

35 minutes ago, The lost melody said:

We don't remember our actual names, but we have our own names, I'm The lost melody.

A quaking silhouette approached them. It seemed as though it was only being held together by it's rage. It stood a few inches taller than the others. I feel as though they would be taller in the afterlife  It says nothing but passes between the two silhouettes, mumbling something that couldn't be made out.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

A quaking silhouette approached them. It seemed as though it was only being held together by it's rage. It stood a few inches taller than the others. I feel as though they would be taller in the afterlife  It says nothing but passes between the two silhouettes, mumbling something that couldn't be made out.

-Hey! Who a—where are you going?!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, forgotten said:

-Hey! Who a—where are you going?!

Her head whips around violently:

-Does anyone actually know anything in this place? No, because they all forgot. All everybody does is forget. That's why they all deserve to die.

• Like 1

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

Her head whips around violently:

-Does anyone actually know anything in this place? No, because they all forgot. All everybody does is forget. That's why they all deserve to die.

-and you do?

• Like 1

Just now, The Lost One said:

The Lost One looks over to where they heard some talking, and sees and angry nicheling. They walk over

"Why are you angry?" The Lost One asked

-They forgot me. I sacrificed all I had for them and they turn their backs. If they had cared for me one BIT I wouldn't be in this cursed place.

(She definitely remembers more of her life due to her being unable to move on fully into the afterlife cause anger. Change my mind.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gamingcookie said:

when she noticed the tall nicheling she approached the conversation going on as I've forgotten what conversation she was having before

"wow you're tall"

(She'd totally ignore this comment. especially w/ others asking questions. : / )

Just now, The Lost One said:

"How do you know so much from when you lived?" 

-Because my hate for them.

(She just has no idea who them is)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

-... I hate us all. The ones forgetting us and the ones we forgot.

5 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

-They forgot me. I sacrificed all I had for them and they turn their backs. If they had cared for me one BIT I wouldn't be in this cursed place.

(She definitely remembers more of her life due to her being unable to move on fully into the afterlife cause anger. Change my mind.)

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

-I’m sorry.. 

she pauses, not knowing how to address her

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

She flattens her long and slender ears—at least, that's what her silhouette seems to do. 

-Not all of them deserve to die...I don't think.

She begins to question herself...maybe the reason she's always been alone is because nobody wanted to be with her...? Maybe they do all deserve to die...?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

"Who's the them?"

She shuffles awkwardly

"All them"

She says as she returns back to her angry self.

• Like 1

The shadow's eyes dimmed slightly as they looked around, not being able to see anything other than some ground surrounding them.

-What can I even do? I can't yell at them... I can't even-- 

-Wait, where is the blood? Why can I speak?

He could remember the sight of blood dripping from his mouth and.... A sticky tongue? He didn't have a sticky tongue?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

The shadow's eyes dimmed slightly as they looked around, not being able to see anything other than some ground surrounding them.

-What can I even do? I can't yell at them... I can't even-- 

-Wait, where is the blood? Why can I speak?

He could remember the sight of blood dripping from his mouth and.... A sticky tongue? He didn't have a sticky tongue?

Half the people here know them, most people don't---------

Flower, you know this baboo--- 

((while I question why they are the one I chose because she would never forget them--))

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

9 hours ago, Broken said:

-Why am I here?

-You were forgotten, just like the rest of us

She hears some commotion from the larger group. Instead of checking what's going on, she turns back to the path and signs with her tail for the newcomer (this means Broken) to follow her before anyone else notices them.

17 hours ago, Flower said:

-Welcome to the club.. Says a small child like figure that emerges from behind you.

20 hours ago, The Lost One said:

"Yeah, sh** happens, sadly." 

-So you're all dead too, right? 

//I'm back! (This is Lazukii talking, not my rp character)

• Like 1

Without looking back she dives through the reeds and splashes through some shallow swamp water. This is the center of the swamp. She leaps onto a treestump.

kuva.png.9d45486ae87c548cb787a98ab935fe9e.png

• Love 3

On 3/17/2020 at 10:08 PM, The guiding spirit said:

Whenever a nicheling gets a small bit of memory, their eyes flash a color. This color is usually the eye color they had when alive or a color that is of significance to them. Their eyes will then stay a very light, almost white shade of that color. At first it's barely noticeable, but as they gain more memories the color gets brighter. If a nicheling goes a long time without gaining more memories, the color will slowly fade (as will the memories).

Added some new lore!

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, The guiding spirit said:

Without looking back she dives through the reeds and splashes through some shallow swamp water. This is the center of the swamp. She leaps onto a treestump.

kuva.png.9d45486ae87c548cb787a98ab935fe9e.png

She walked to the bank of the shallow swamp.

• Like 1