Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones

Lilytuft

She stared blankly at her paws. She sighed shakily as her sisters laugh echoed in her mind. Filled with a sudden rage, she slashed at the ground. "No!" she snarled. the small nicheling then continued to sit in horror at the place she was clearly trapped in.

• Like 1

She looked up, suddenly. she began to run, quickly across the area. wind her pelt, she leapt into the air, but didn't come down as gracefully, she smacked the ground, chuckling lightly. her sisters laugh again filled her head she froze, simply listening to the laugh calmly.

• Like 1

"Kai!"  She heard faintly in the back round of the laughter. she tried to remember the name. but it came in her mind as a meaningless word. but yet so familiar. assuming things wouldn't help, making a fake story? useless. as soon as she tried chuckling with the voice, it was gone. it felt like it had shattered her heart in pieces to hear the laughter stop.

• Like 1

She tensed, a wave of emotions went over her. She shook her head, Why do I keep getting those?

The male sighed and sat alone, thinking and trying to remember something.

(Unspoken thoughts are underlined.)

4 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

Her eyes suddenly opened, her tail stopped moving and she stopped humming.

Her head turned toward the nicheling.

@Sky(Sorry!)

She stopped walking. There were a pair of eyes staring at her.

-Hello?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

She stopped walking. There were a pair of eyes staring at her.

-Hello?

-Hi there! you have a lot of bugs swarming around you, you know that?

The nicheling said happily, her big, bushy tail swaying back and forth once again

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

-Hi there! you have a lot of bugs swarming around you, you know that?

The nicheling said happily, her big, bushy tail swaying back and forth once again

-Yeah. They've been around since I got here...whenever that was. They won't go away.

She swiped at the bugs unsuccessfully.

• Like 1

She hopped onto the stump and kept her eyes on the lost male.

I'm not loosing track of him again.

She stood up on her hind legs and called out to get the group's attention.

1 minute ago, Monkey Mooses said:

She hopped onto the stump and kept her eyes on the lost male.

I'm not loosing track of him again.

She stood up on her hind legs and called out to get the group's attention.

The shadowy mess looked in the direction of the call. They started walking in that direction, not having the energy to run. Their eyes were dimmer than before.

• Like 1

As she waited for some others to arrive and for the ones who were already there to stop talking, she glaced at the male who was now dipping his paw in the swam water.

(also I like to think that the reason why there was a period of time where no nichelings ended up in the place of the forgotten ones was because everyone was doing playthroughs)

The lost male looked around, growing increasingly curious. There was something familiar about this place. The reeds and the dark water. And the stump. There was something on the stump. An animal. A female of his species. Oh, right. She had led him here. From... Wait.

Where was I? There was lots of grass and barren ground and the dark sky... It was everything... There was nothing else but endless grass and ground and sky... Nothing.

He shook his head to get away from the horrible feeling that had controlled him for who knows how long. The lack of any memory. The void of mind. Not even aware of his own existence.

He looked at the female again, this time staring intensely with his now brightened eyes.

-Everyone, I have interesting news. I have found a lost nicheling. A former companion of mine. Please, be careful with him. He does not yet understand everything around him, but maybe, just maybe, in time...

She took a deep breath.

-Just... look at him. This is what happens when you get lost. You do not want to end up like this.

-A young nicheling that looks just to have gained her 3rd gem. 

-Looks like they were attacked by a creature with sharp claws 

(Sorry if this is Closed!)

Untitled30_20200507095319.thumb.png.0c19196f0941b5f5fb68456e931589cb.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

-A young nicheling that looks just to have gained her 3rd gem. 

-Looks like they were attacked by a creature with sharp claws 

(Sorry if this is Closed!)

Untitled30_20200507095319.thumb.png.0c19196f0941b5f5fb68456e931589cb.png

Added!