Stray Fawn Community

The Chenthya Queendom

Sky

On 3/17/2020 at 7:37 PM, Sky said:
  • *Nichelings are usually polygamous and have multiple mates, except for the Queen; the Queen has a mate chosen by her who is her one and only mate, unless her mate dies. (if the Queen dies before her mate, her mate is not allowed to breed with any other females every again.)
  • *Food cap of 200 food. Please tell me if I go over the limit because I've tried to do this before on other saves and I always forget.

2 new rules!

• Like 6

Part Six, Day Fifteen—Queen Chenthya

Morning finally came, and there below my feet...was a baby girl! "An heiress!" I exclaimed. Adam came rushing over. "No, don't touch her. You get to raise the sons, and I raise my daughter—Rahzere, as I will name her—alright?" Adam looked sad, but nodded and went back to the boys, whom he began to teach to pick berries.

lVsKjhheAIqMI81rs6aGxtxVnaSAjG0np5zbfi3LeyWwdTiAsBCkjaoTa5FrLO6yuEsg49onQB_hyZKk9Vnkse4DCXDHnNLky_IHPqzoOmUyItoMu4kQaEZ6NY2uT7NhqJW5CwMN

I isolated myself and my daughter from the males for the next few days. I taught her to be a Queen, for when I would pass the crown onto her. I told her how to keep the males in line, how to greet wanderers in a way that makes them want to stay.

When Rahzere became a teen, I came back to Adam, who was plucking berries with Niit, while the other two sons chased after rabbils. As soon as Adam saw me, he rushed over and nuzzled me. "My Queen! I have taken care of our sons as well as I could in your absence!" He also nuzzled Rahzere, who bristled at all of this 'affection.'

I quickly whispered to my daughter, "No. Affection must be allowed, or the male will not want you as his mate, and you will have to use force." Rahzere flattened her fur down without a word. For some strange reason, she rarely spoke.

I turned back to Adam, who was, as he had done days before, gazing at me lovingly. Fool.

"Adam, dear." His ears perked up. "It is time for more children. Though we have an heir, it is good to have more sla—I mean, Queendomers."

Adam's eyes shone. "Of course, my Queen!"

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Eek! 4

1 minute ago, Clover said:

If i was Adam, I'd just drop kick Chenthya

She has no strength, she's about as powerful as a hotdog

Haha, I hate her :')

Adam's too clueless to realize that Chenthya is kinda mean, so he just loves her with all his heart

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Sky said:

Adam's too clueless to realize that Chenthya is kinda mean, so he just loves her with all his heart

Poor boy

Not gonna lie, I kinda hope that at some point, all the heiresses just start dying off, and nobody knows why

Maybe, like, a son murdering them as revenge for the cruelty? Or a queen that's so self-centered that she doesn't want to produce an heir, in fear of being overthrown?

Dunno, there's a ton of things you could do with this story

(also, KINDA mean? She sucks, I wanna snap her neck)

• Like 2
  • Eek! 3

Just now, Clover said:

Poor boy

Not gonna lie, I kinda hope that at some point, all the heiresses just start dying off, and nobody knows why

Maybe, like, a son murdering them as revenge for the cruelty? Or a queen that's so self-centered that she doesn't want to produce an heir, in fear of being overthrown?

Dunno, there's a ton of things you could do with this story

(also, KINDA mean? She sucks, I wanna snap her neck)

Maybe I'll do something like that one day, when I have enough nichelings that the Queendom wouldn't die off completely if I killed a bunch ;)

(Chenthya's my own creation, i can't call her mean xD)

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

Maybe I'll do something like that one day, when I have enough nichelings that the Queendom wouldn't die off completely if I killed a bunch ;)

(Chenthya's my own creation, i can't call her mean xD)

I tend to get ahead of myself with other people's playthroughs, like, 50 ideas pop into my head at once

For example: Literally just having the queen go around and be like 'hey, wanna make some kids?' with like, every male, and she's just like 'the heck you talking about? This is totally your child' to her mate. And then, like, she gets fricken cursed to only have male children or something, I dunno

TLDR: Come to me if you ever need someone to actually vomit plot ideas, I have to many

no wonder cant remember how to graph, but i can somehow retain how to grab keys that are outside from a second story window (its with a fishing pole, also, dont ask)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eek! 2

22 minutes ago, Sky said:

He and Ossen would get along well. (By the way Ossen's dad was also an Adam)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 3

Part Seven, Day Eighteen—Queen Chenthya

When morning came again, my body felt a bit weak. I was getting old. Only a few more days before my body would give out completely, and Rahzere would become Queen.

Besides my weakness, there was also another change: I had another son. Ugh. "His name will be Enkra." Adam was already coming over. He nuzzled his son, then me. He stood beside me, ready to mate again. He knew exactly what I wanted whenever a son was born. He was a good learner, but still a fool.

20200327203653_1.thumb.jpg.6abb86de8e55e31e72dc5cfabef8ed25.jpg

Twins, again. But this time, one was a female! "Finally! A second heiress—a backup." Rahzere hissed. "She would only become Queen if you were to perish, my dear. Just keep her in check, so that she will not overthrow you. Do the same with all of the residents of your Queendom, and you will live to old age, provided that a bearyena does not kill you." Rahzere still looked annoyed, but better than before. "I will name the second heiress Mii, and her brother, Onoko."

(I accidentally skipped a day before moving anyone so that's why everyone's suddenly a day older)

20200327205433_1.thumb.jpg.69f6ea4c82a37776fe74d9a7df1022b2.jpg20200327205435_1.thumb.jpg.feb82e9aa228d3baf981fac27c149dd6.jpg

"MY QUEEN!" Adam came rushing over to me. He took a quick, loving glance at our new children, then looked back to me. "We are dangerously low on food! Ique and Plythhrin were supposed to hunt down rabbils, but they haven't come back yet. Me and Niit have been gathering all we can from our bush, but it's not enough!"

"Hmm. Well, if anyone will be eating tonight, it will be me and my daughters. You boys can decide among yourselves which of you will have to starve." Adam looked worried at the thought that him or his sons might starve, but hurried out to try and find more food. He went slowly, showing his age—he was almost as old as me. My days were going to run out very soon. I would spend my remaining time here training my heiress, and making sure Mii would be ready to take over if the time came.

(Mii's name is pronounced mih-ih)

• Like 8

by the way... do you think Chenthya could become a goddess? If so, of what? (I need a response quickly as I finished writing part 8 but if she becomes a goddess I'll need to add a bit more before posting)

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

by the way... do you think Chenthya could become a goddess? If so, of what? (I need a response quickly as I finished writing part 8 but if she becomes a goddess I'll need to add a bit more before posting)

Maybe goddess of pride? Narcisissm? Descrimination? (I've got a goddess of all those things, and I think she'd get along with Chenthya) 

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

Part Eight, Day Twenty-One—Queen Chenthya

One more day. I could feel it in my bones. I had one final day left before I left for Tyni.

Plithhrin and Ique brought in some rabbil meat and berries they had collected on their travels. Adam found two new berry stations, where the determined Niit took position, doing his best to keep anyone from starving. Enkra collected berries from his own bush.

The second set of twins became teens. Onoko found a berry bush to try his collecting skills on. I taught the girls—mainly Rahzere—my final lessons.

The sun was setting. My final night. Adam walked over to me. "My Queen...is it your time?" I nodded. He lay beside me. My daughters snooped on our conversation. 

Adam looked at me lovingly for the last time. "My time is coming soon, too. I think tomorrow may be my last day here." He nuzzled me. "I love you, my Queen. I have enjoyed all of our days together, even if we sometimes spend them separately."

I did not respond. I stared at the horizon, where the sun was almost completely hidden. I had no regrets in my life, not one. Not attacking my sister. Not leaving my Queendom to form a new one. Not taking Adam as a mate, or treating him the way I did. Not having children, or not tending to my sons. Nothing. My life had gone well. My Queendom would prosper, as long as Rahzere followed my teachings.

The sun vanished below the horizon. It began to rain. Adam fell asleep, snoring, against me. Mii came to lay on my other side and fell asleep instantly. Rahzere lay by herself. I could see my sons snoring in one great heaping pile of fur in the distance.

I whispered a goodbye to the world. I may see it again, but it is unlikely. I closed my eyes, and darkness surrounded me.

20200327212652_1.thumb.jpg.02bdcdc4aa210fa6c467573c1755893f.jpg

[distant evil giggling from me]

I opened my eyes. I was in a beautiful place, nichelings with shimmering, transparent pelts around every corner. A large black female with orange spots was standing in front of me. She smiled, though it had evil behind it—as though the smile was not evil, but the one who wore it was.

The female stood up. "Welcome, sister." I blinked. I did not remember this female. My only sister was the one who became Queen of my old Queendom; the sister whom I slashed at the eyes of.

"I see you do not remember me. That is expected. I am Mekoko, goddess of trickery." I flinched—she could be tricking me at this very moment!—but Mekoko smirked. "Do not worry, I am not tricking you now.

"When I was born, my parents —Phoenix, god of abandonment, and Sprigflower, goddess of dreams—" She sneered when  she said the names"—took me to the mortal realm and left me there, to fend for myself. They say they could sense great evil in me, which is why my father was happy to abandon me, even though he usually shows no mercy to those who abandon their own children. When I died, I came here, and claimed my title as goddess. One of my sisters, Anaanala, was also abandoned, and has also claimed her title here; my parents must have made a mistake though, as she is not evil like they said she would be. Jungli and Jungla, another two of my sisters, were raised by our parents, but often go to the mortal realm for...well, whatever it is they do." I was starting to get bored. Mekoko was droning on and on and on about things I did not care about. Why did any of this concern me?

"Pay attention!" She lashed out suddenly in anger, and swiped at my ear. It passed right through, as I was a Spirit now, and she was a goddess. I paid attention to her anyways—I did not want to already have an enemy here.

"Finally, there was you. You were born to Phoenix and Sprigflower, the same as me. They sensed evil in you too—not as much as they claim they saw in me, but enough that they abandoned you, too. They tell me that they made sure to leave you near a friendly tribe, whom they hoped would raise you well, and rid you of evil." She smiled another evil smile. "Of course, that seems to not be the case, as you ended up here." She gestured around her. "These are the darkest parts of Tyni. Only nichelings like you and me live here."

I waited until she was done talking to speak, so I would not anger her. "So, we are sisters?"

"Yes. And you are a goddess, like me. See your body? It's completely opaque. Only gods and goddesses are like that here."

"What am I the goddess of?"

"You'll know soon—any moment in fact."

Before she even finished speaking, I felt it. Power coursed through me. 

Chenthya. Goddess of narcissism and royalty.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

(I'll update the dynasty and my pantheon page tomorrow, I've gtg. Time to watch another episode of LOST... the last one killed four main characters, and there's only three left, including tonight's...AHHHHH)

• Like 2

AHHH This is getting really interesing! I can't wait to see how the dynamic between the two sisters will play out and I'm not ready to say goodbye to Adam! My pure boi..

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1

Wow, I love this! I can't wait to see how this will play out, and you have all my respect for writing this story.

I really hope there will be some character changes in the queens, maybe a younger sister will take over after having been mistreated? Right now it totally makes sense when the two girls behave similar to their mother but I could imagine a scenario where there are more girls than needed and they aren't fully separated from the boys which leads to them developing sympathies for them? Or a wandering female taking over the tribe by manipulating the males into killing their queen? Anyway, I'm hyped.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Part Nine, Day Twenty-Two—Queen Rahzere

It was morning. I looked around me. Everyone was still asleep. Mother's body had disintegrated to bones in the night. I was Queen now; the Queendom was in my paws, including control over every creature in the Queendom.

I looked over to Mii; my sister. The heiress, until I have my own daughter.

I hate her.

I wish I could banish her. But Mother said I cannot. If I died without an Heiress, then the Queendom would be no more. That could not happen. I would not let it.

I would have to live with my sister for all my life.

She was always looking at me as though she wished she could've been the Heiress, Mother's star pupil. But I was Queen now.

She was in my control.

I could make her do whatever I wanted.

I stood up and walked over to my sister. "Mii."

She opened her eyes. "Whaaaat?" She blinked her eyes to wake herself up, but noticed Mother's skeleton beside her. "No!" Mii began to cry.

"Stop." I nudged her forcefully. "Go. Do not come back until I am dead."

"Wh-what?!" Mii looked at me, confused, tears still in her eyes.

"I'm Queen. Leave. Do not come back until you hear that I am dead."

Mii started to sob, clearly faking confusion as to why I did this—she, of course, knew why, it was all her fault— but walked away into the Unknown. As she passed Adam, they each nodded a goodbye. Then she vanished into the dark grasses I call the Unknown.

Finally. She was gone. She would not challenge me now.

- - -

Night was falling. I went back to my nest.

On my way I saw my brothers gathered together, speaking. I saw a orange figure with darker stripes in the center of their group—Adam.

Their speaking was incoherent, as I was too far away. It seemed that my brothers were saying their goodbyes. I could see Adam looking around, likely for Plithhrin and Ique, who were still out hunting. It seemed they would not see Father again.

Oh well.

I settled into my nest. I could see Adam looking at me now, hope in his glittering black eyes. I turned away. Males are stupid, worthless creatures, only useful for work and mating. 

20200405211357_1.thumb.jpg.fa2a493741712c13d12c3f85d51b5b7f.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 7