Stray Fawn Community

The Chenthya Queendom

Sky

8 hours ago, Sky said:

okays so question: why do you guys like this playthrough so much? I mean, I'm very glad that you love it, but just, why? characters? writing style? plots? I want to make sure I keep doing stuff right and I can only do that if I know what I'm doing right xD

The drama. Ok, to be more specific, I really like it when there's murder and drama in a playthrough. But I also like it when there are tiny slivers of hope in between the murders and drama, for example, Onoko being a good dad. Also console commands. It's a lot more interesting when a nicheling gets attacked, and you give them a deformed paw or blind eyes cuz they got attacked. MoveOccupant is also pretty interesting to use.

Another factor for me is if I want to skin certain nichelings alive, and pet others. The characters also act accordingly to the way they were raised. The bois were raised by Adam, so of course they're super pure and good. While the grils were raised by Chen-I-Skin-You, so of course the one that was closer to her needs to have her head bashed into the inside of an iron maiden. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

hey uh

do you mind if i make my own Queendom playthrough? 👀

i know i probably dont have to ask for permission, but i have a feeling people will definitely get at me about it if i dont- trust me, they did that on my other one too

Oh also, i drew Rahzere (even though i hate her):

8ccdabad81aaf5e201c310aa2c860e5b3b728cce9a1a54e2r7-1024-768_hq.thumb.jpg.814f76f616cc3ab4716c97fc5436c5ab.jpg

my handwriting sucks, so here's what it says: "Tyrant or martyr? Though I could guess, I doubt I would be correct"

the quote was from a poem i read in middle school-dont remember what t was called though

sorry if it looks weird, i've been experimenting with charcoal pencils ftyghujikolp (the result? hate em)

one last thing: how in the world do you use the 'MoveOccupant' command? i cant for the life of me figure it out cgvhbjnkl

• Like 4
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Possum Girl said:

hey uh

do you mind if i make my own Queendom playthrough? 👀

i know i probably dont have to ask for permission, but i have a feeling people will definitely get at me about it if i dont- trust me, they did that on my other one too

Oh also, i drew Rahzere (even though i hate her):

8ccdabad81aaf5e201c310aa2c860e5b3b728cce9a1a54e2r7-1024-768_hq.thumb.jpg.814f76f616cc3ab4716c97fc5436c5ab.jpg

my handwriting sucks, so here's what it says: "Tyrant or martyr? Though I could guess, I doubt I would be correct"

the quote was from a poem i read in middle school-dont remember what t was called though

sorry if it looks weird, i've been experimenting with charcoal pencils ftyghujikolp (the result? hate em)

one last thing: how in the world do you use the 'MoveOccupant' command? i cant for the life of me figure it out cgvhbjnkl

1. Of course! You can use my set of rules too if you want!

2.  SHE'S BEAUTIFUL

3. Select the nicheling you want to move, right click the tile you want to move them to, and then use the command. It doesn't always work, so you might need to do it a couple times. (P.S. you can have 2 nichelings on one tile using this command...)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

1. Of course! You can use my set of rules too if you want!

2.  SHE'S BEAUTIFUL

3. Select the nicheling you want to move, right click the tile you want to move them to, and then use the command. It doesn't always work, so you might need to do it a couple times. (P.S. you can have 2 nichelings on one tile using this command...)

Thanks! I'll probably change a couple of them though fcgvyhujikol

oh and-thanks for the tip 👀

(just an interesting thing i found out: if you put them on a tile with thorns on it, they take damage)

Screenshot (808).png

Screenshot (809).png

Screenshot (810).png

Screenshot (811).png

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Eek! 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 6:11 AM, YambOwO said:

The drama. Ok, to be more specific, I really like it when there's murder and drama in a playthrough. But I also like it when there are tiny slivers of hope in between the murders and drama, for example, Onoko being a good dad. Also console commands. It's a lot more interesting when a nicheling gets attacked, and you give them a deformed paw or blind eyes cuz they got attacked. MoveOccupant is also pretty interesting to use.

Another factor for me is if I want to skin certain nichelings alive, and pet others. The characters also act accordingly to the way they were raised. The bois were raised by Adam, so of course they're super pure and good. While the grils were raised by Chen-I-Skin-You, so of course the one that was closer to her needs to have her head bashed into the inside of an iron maiden. 

Yeah, I feel like that sums up my feelings pretty well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Paw up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Part Fourteen, Day Thirty-One — Enkra

I hopped off the last stepping stone just as it was engulfed by the ocean. WHAT IF I HAD STILL BEEN ON IT?!?! I WOULD HAVE DIED!! I WOULD HAVE BEEN CARRIED INTO THE SEA JUST LIKE RAHZERE. WHAT IF I WASHED UP ON THE SAME ISLAND THAT SHE’S ON?!?!

“Hey, dude, chill.” Ique put his oddly nimble paw on my shoulder. I realized I was shaking. “You’re fine.” 

“Oh. Sorry.” I looked around at the island--our new home. We were almost surrounded by water, but a grassy strip of land attached us to the mainland. And the mainland was HUGE. Most of what I could see was grassy, but part of it was sort of blue-green. There were pointy trees as tall as me, and strange grass that had what sort of resembled acorns on the ends. What a strange land. And probably VERY DANGEROUS WITH LOTS OF WAYS TO DIE. Wait. No. Calm down, Enkra. You’ll die of old AGE OH NO I’M GONNA DIE SOMEDAY EVEN IF SOMETHING DOESN’T KILL ME OH NO OH NO OH N--

“Enkra, come on.” It was Queen Mii. Everyone else had already left the little grassy area where we arrived. I remembered that I was her mate now and felt a smidgen of pride. Out of all the males she could have picked, Queen Mii chose me to be her mate! I’m the mate of the best Queen ever! We’ll have the most beautiful children who will definitely not die. DEFINITELY NOT. I took some deep breaths. Calm, calm, calm.

- - - - -

Mii plucked a clam from the shore and held it in her teeth as I followed her into the Unknown with the rest of the Queendom. Ahead of us was a strange plant. It was large and leafy, with a giant, sweet-smelling fruit in the middle.

Mii put down her clam and sniffed it. “Ooh! A fruit! It looks yummy!” She was about to take a bit when Onoko stopped her.

“My Queen, be careful!” He held a paw out in front of the plant to block Mii, though since he couldn’t see where he was putting his paw, it was nowhere near the plant. “You don’t know if it’s poisonous!”

“Who cares? Someone’s gotta find out!” Before anyone could stop her, Mii plucked the fruit out of its bush and took a large bite out of it. “OOOOH! Tasty!!”

As she took a finishing bite, I noticed her wounds from her fight with Rahzere glow. “Mii! Look!” 

She twisted her head around to look at it. “Ooh, it tickles.” The glowing began to fade. When it was gone, her wounds had vanished. “Oooh! They’re gone! That fruit was tasty, and it healed me! COOL!” 

I sniffed her fur. “Mmm. You smell nice.”

Mii blushed, then gasped, as though an idea had spring into her head out of nowhere. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?!”

I stared at her. “Uhhh.”

“IT’S BABY TIME!” She began to hop around me in circles, her necklace of leaves miraculously not falling apart.

I looked around nervously. The rest of the Queendom was exploring the Unknown already. “I—uh—” I managed to block out all the thoughts of terrible things that could happen to our children. “That’s kinda spontaneous—but okay.” I took deep breaths. I’m gonna be a dad. My children will be fine. They’ll be perfect.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, just a lonely loaf of ace said:

EEK please tell me you're updating this soon!! I LOVE IT!

plz im begging you give me more storyyy!

also Enkra is honestly me in Nicheling form with slightly more anxiety

Don't know when I'll update it. I have to remember to do it, have the time to do it, and be in the mood to do it...

Part Fifteen, Day Thirty-Five — Chèèpi

20200920203422_1.thumb.jpg.27a53f1fc28f1da7282ad4550179791c.jpg

Yaaawwwn. I tried to open my eyes, but I wasn’t ready yet I guess.

“But how is he so...ugly?!” A panicked voice said from above.

“I’m not sure and he’s not that ugly just a bit of a crooked jaw with some teeth sticking out and his eyes and ears are different sizes but it’s probably Rahzere she probably put a curse on us or something that mean nicheling ugh I hate her,” said the nicheling curled around me, Mommy, in one breath.

“So..do you think all our kids are going to look like this…?!”

“If it was Rahzere then yeah probably so.”

A small whimper came from the panicky nicheling. “So...um...what are we going to call him?”

“Chèèpi, obviously.”

“Obviously…?”

“Yeah!”

I yawned again and stretched my paws against Mommy’s smooth belly, then reached for her teat with my mouth. My teeth, which were barely poking above the surface, raked against her skin because they grew at odd angles and stuck outside my mouth. Mommy flinched, and I wished I didn’t have a funny mouth, even though I was too young to even know what a normal mouth was like.

“Aww, he’s so cute,” said a new voice. The new nicheling then cleared his throat, as if trying to hide his words.

“Yes, he’s very cute and he is just a tiny bit ugly but he’s still cute and I love him and I hope Enkra will let me have another baby just like him and I hope you find a mate Pnuma and have wonderful little children too though I do hope yours aren’t cursed like mine and…”

I let go of Mommy’s teat, now with a full belly, and curled up in a ball. Mommy talked a lot, but it was nice to listen to and it made me fall asleep fast. I quickly drifted back to sleep.

• Like 7
  • Eek! 2

• 1 month later...

I drew something really cute in piskel yesterday for something else (y'all will see it around christmas) so I was inspired to draw something really cute that's Chenthya-related and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Just now, Sky said:

I drew something really cute in piskel yesterday for something else (y'all will see it around christmas) so I was inspired to draw something really cute that's Chenthya-related and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

y'all will see it soon...very soon...

Part Sixteen, Day Thirty-Six — Chèèpi

“My Queen—did you hear? Plithhrin has passed.”

“Oh—oh…! I never really knew Plithhrin well, he had wandered off to hunt before I was born and didn’t really say much but—” Mommy trailed off sadly. I looked at her to make sure I had her attention and stumbled out of the nest, hoping to cheer her up with a new feat. My foot got caught on one of the nest’s branches and I fell on the rotten leaves below me. 

Luckily, Daddy was there, and though it was a little tough for him because my skin is so smooth, he managed to pick me up by the scruff and put me back in the nest beside Mommy. “Be careful, little one! You’ll get hurt,” said Daddy.

Mommy looked at me sadly. I wasn’t sure if it was because Uncle Plithhrin died or because I was so ugly. (Mommy taught me about my face, and about how I should look like her and Daddy and not have sticky-outty teeth. She told me I wasn’t ugly, but I don’t believe her. I don’t think she did either.) I decided to boop her nose to tell her I love her. She still looked sad, but she didn’t move. That meant she loved me too.

1920655071_boopie(1).gif.01702d2d102fa074a860a6863a68e04e.gif

— — —

“Eat this. It’s good! And it won’t hurt you. It shouldn’t...Daddy tried it already...BUT WHAT IF IT HURTS YOU AND NOT ME?!?! Calm down, calm down…” Daddy placed a purple berry in front of me. It looked like one from Uncle Niit’s bush. (The spiky black berries from our bushes were bad for me, Mommy had told me.)  I looked to Mommy for confirmation of un-dangerous-ness. She looked tired and sad and had her eyes closed. She hadn’t been talking as much or as fast lately. Her belly was very big. She said that the baby was very energetic and kept her up all night, but I don’t think that was it. Uncle Niit and Uncle Ique passed away in the night and Mommy, Daddy and Uncle Onoko were all getting old too. Uncle Onoko was weak and would probably die first. Mommy was very close to him.

Not only that, but Mommy didn’t have any daughters. That meant there might not be a Queen after her. At least, that’s what Daddy told me. He told me that if Mommy doesn’t have a daughter, then I’ll have to take the leafy loop — the Leaves of Home, Mommy calls it — and find a new Queen myself. I found my second gem in my nest today. I hope two gems makes me old enough to find a new Queen if I have to.

I overheard Daddy and Cousin Pnuma whispering last night. Daddy was telling Pnuma that if he passed first, and Mommy hadn’t had a daughter yet, it was Pnuma’s job to try and get Mommy to mate with him, in hopes of one last chance for a girl baby. I’d wrinkled my nose in disgust. Mating is icky! And Mommy with Cousin Pnuma?! ICK!

I shook my head to clear it. I looked back at Mommy. This time, her eyes were open. She nodded, and I gingerly picked up the berry with my ugly teeth. I munched down and purple juice splurted everywhere. It tasted really good and I quickly ate the berry and started licking the juice that was everywhere. Daddy giggled. He had berry juice all over his face! 

Mommy looked over and started giggling too. I laughed so hard I didn’t look at where I put my paws and stepped on some more berries, making me slip. Me and Daddy laughed really hard. Mommy laughed as best as she could, which wasn’t very hard since she was really tired, but at least she was happy for a few moments.

Daddy booped my nose—I love you! —and I held still for a moment. I love you too! Then Daddy booped Mommy’s nose, and I booped it too at the same time. I love you! I love you! Mommy laughed and held still. I love you too, my loves.

• Like 4
  • Eek! 4
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 1