Stray Fawn Community

The Chenthya Queendom

Sky

this is an attempt of a story mode playthrough. like the old Amethyst Queendom, this is a kingdom but ruled by a Queen. however, there are some other rules too. The amount of actual story and character personalities will likely vary. I may also change the style of writing. (like, change it from third person to first person or something.)

In-game rules
rules that affect gameplay specifically that are set by the gods. the Queendom does not know they exist

Tribe limit of 17. (may change this if it feels too low for what I'm thinking)

Females have a 25% chance of being born, making them rarer than males. (the power of console!)

Once archipelago is reached, mutations will be completely random. Both slots must be filled for a nicheling to breed. If I breed a nicheling whom I forgot to set the mutations for, then I'll probably do some sort of curse thing to punish me.

Food cap of 200 food. Please tell me if I go over the limit because I've tried to do this before on other saves and I always forget. (supposedly, the Queendom's food storage can only contain 200 food within it)

The group may sometimes revert to a tribe, or to a Kingdom, but they will always eventually go back to being a Queendom.

Queendom rules
story-based rules; passed through each generation of queens. each queen may change the rules if she so wishes

Males are either thrown out of the Queendom, or kept as slaves. They do most of the work of gathering food, scouting, and attacking. They do not get to choose who their mate is.

The Queen may mate with whomever she chooses, though she usually chooses one male to be her mate. If she chooses one mate, this male may not mate with any other female. The Queen's mates are usually not treated any better than any other males, except for when they're the Queen's only mate; in this case, they are betas, and thus higher priority than other males, but still have the same tasks required of them as every other male. Queens are usually pushed by the pressure of needing an heir to have children young.

If a Queen is very young—not yet an adult—another female may guide her until adulthood. Advisers usually push young Queens into mating early for more chances at an heir and may even pick out the mate(s). However young the Queen is, she still always has authority of her adviser.

Females may choose their mate, but the Queen may pair them with someone else if she so wishes. Females other than the Queen may only have one mate at a time.

The Queen is always Alpha, as well as her heiress. All other females are betas, as well as the Queen's mate (only if she has just one), and all other males are omegas. Within these groups, the oldest is the highest ranked, with the youngest ranked lowest, save for a few exceptions.

Current Rankings

Alphas
Queen Mii

Betas

Enkra

Omegas
Onoko
Pnuma
Chèèpi

actual playthrough coming soon bc I'm gonna restart my computer so hopefully it will stop lagging

• Like 4
  • Eek! 3

Part One—Queen Chenthya

I slashed at her eyes. The nicheling, my sister, howled, covering her eyes with her paws. "If you will not let me be Queen of this Queendom, I will be Queen of my own Queendom!" Without looking back, I ran along the shore. "Wait! Chenthya!" I ran faster. When I reached the stepping stones, I swiftly hopped between each of them. I did not hear anyone following me. In a short time, I'd reached another island, a very small one. As I took my first steps onto the island, the stepping stones crumbled behind me. I would not see my home again.

I spent the next few days alone, scouting the tiny island and clearing grass away. I thought about how I wanted to rule my Queendom. Would we stay here on this island? No, it was too small. Besides, I liked the adventure of travelling to new lands.

I heard footsteps, and hurried breathing. I turned around. An orange male was running across the second set of stepping stones leading to the island. He was running as quickly as he could, apparently worried that the stones beneath him would fall too quickly, despite them barely being able to catch up to him, since he was so fast. I slipped into the grass, unsure of what to do next. 

Once the male had reached the island and had caught his breath, he began to call out. "Hello? Is anyone there? Helo-o!" He began to search the island. When he came close, I unhid myself. "Hello," I said. The male jumped.

"AH! I mean, uh, hi." He calmed down. "I'm Adam."

I looked him down. He would make a fine mate to begin the Queendom with. "I'm Queen Chenthya."

Adam gasped. "A QUEEN?!" He instantly kneeled. "I'm so sorry! If I knew you were a Queen—"

"No, it's alright. Stand up." He obediently stood back up. "How do you know of Queendoms?"

"My mother came from one. She had run away because she did not like the new Queen, but she still spoke highly of them. She told me to always obey a Queen's orders no matter what." He bowed. "I will do anything you wish, your Majesty."

I smiled. A fine mate he would make indeed. "Then you will be my...servant. My Queendom will be different from others—males will do all the work. Thus, you are my servant, as are any other males that join, or are born into, the tribe. Understand?" Adam looked a bit disappointed, but nodded. "Good."

20200317182219_1.thumb.jpg.7e5e3d508f5d1f08c50dd93f1a55b648.jpg

• Like 8
  • Eek! 1

Part Two, Day Seven—Queen Chenthya

"Your Majesty?" Adam inquired. We had been together, gathering food, for a few days already.

"Yes, Adam?" I sighed. What did he want?

"Um, I was thinking—you said yesterday that you liked adventure, right?" I nodded, curious. "Well, I was wondering—I was kidnapped from my home, liked I said, and I'd like to return home. Well, i might not actually be able to do that, but... I'd like my descendants to return there. So my family knows I survived."

I nodded. This was right up my alley. My Queendom might become bored without a purpose—and now they'd have one. "Alright, then. We'll do that." I smiled slyly. "And those descendants of yours—whom do you plan on the other main ancestor to be?"

Adam suddenly looked very nervous. "Oh—um—well—um...I suppose...you, if you so wish, Your Majesty...?"

I smiled bigger. "Of course, Adam. Our Queendom must have an heiress!"

• Like 7
  • Eek! 2

Part Three, Day Nine—Queen Chenthya

"Adam," I said to my sla—I mean, servant. 

Adam looked up from his berry bush. "Yes, your majesty?"

"We must move to the next island. This island is simply to small to start our Queendom upon." I gestured to my swollen belly, bulging immensely from my narrow frame.

"Of course, Your Majesty. After you, Your Majesty." Together—with me leading, of course—we headed to the port, where we began our short journey to a new land.

20200317202215_1.thumb.jpg.0d5c273985e77724a9c0f59588ebff87.jpg

• Like 8
  • Eek! 1

Part Four, Day Nine—Queen Chenthya

20200317204118_1.thumb.jpg.30f4b3280ed0d388eb40974fa5ea4668.jpg

We took our first steps onto the new island. I could hear the stepping stones splash into the water. "We're here." I took a quick look around before giving my orders. "Adam, scout. We need to find a nest, or a place to make a nest."

Adam obediently began to scout the area, while I cracked open a shell that I could reach without getting too wet. 

A day passed before Adam found a suitable nest for me. "May Paradigm bless our children," I whispered as I climbed into the nest. Adam went off to investigate the smell of stagmoles.

"Oh. A boy." I looked down at my...offspring. This is not what I wanted. I wanted a daughter—daughters, if I could. "I suppose I have to name him... he will be called Plythhrin, then." Adam came to my side.

20200317204805_1.thumb.jpg.6d1e5f5312ab616c1ca8fef0d3eca5d9.jpg

"He's beautiful!" He nuzzled his son. "And he has the smell of Home."

"Well, good, I'm glad you like him, because you'll be taking care of him. I have a more important matter—having a daughter before my body gives out." I stood and stepped out of the nest. "Adam, if you will—?"

"Of course, your majesty."

• Like 4
  • Eek! 4

My playthroughs never get very much attention, so I ask you these questions: what is is that makes you love a playthrough so much? Why do you not like mine as much as others'? How can I improve? Please answer them, and honestly.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

My playthroughs never get very much attention, so I ask you these questions: what is is that makes you love a playthrough so much? Why do you not like mine as much as others'? How can I improve? Please answer them, and honestly.

I do love it I was playing an very heated board game with my family and was unable to react 

• Paw up 1

Just now, Google translation said:

I do love it I was playing an very heated board game with my family and was unable to react 

Just... in a lot of the other playthroughs I look at, people are always say stuff like "I love this nicheling, their personality is so unique!" or giving input or making fanart, all without the writer having to say anything, but nobody does that for me. A lot of my playthroughs die out largely because nobody (or sometimes just one person) seems to be paying attention. I mean, Amethyst Queendom was very long, but most of it was basically me talking to myself because nobody said anything. There'd just be an occasional reaction or two.

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Just... in a lot of the other playthroughs I look at, people are always say stuff like "I love this nicheling, their personality is so unique!" or giving input or making fanart, all without the writer having to say anything, but nobody does that for me. A lot of my playthroughs die out largely because nobody (or sometimes just one person) seems to be paying attention. I mean, Amethyst Queendom was very long, but most of it was basically me talking to myself because nobody said anything. There'd just be an occasional reaction or two.

I’m sorry, I’d give input but I’m pretty bad when it comes to making playthroughs although I was thinking about sketching Adam and her royal majesty together 

• Eek! 1

Part Five, Day Thirteen—Queen Chenthya

More boys. Oh, joy.

20200317210421_1.thumb.jpg.16ca838cf29e76c73d26bb6e2db36c59.jpg

20200317210425_1.thumb.jpg.9f555d867b3c4a81c4163901bdb739d2.jpg

"Um..." I racked my brain for some quick names before I moved on to my next birth. "Niit and Ique. There. Now, Adam...?"

After a day with Adam, my belly swelled once more. I pushed my first son out of the nest and crawled in. Plythhrin, now old enough to care for himself, glared at me and walked over to his father, curling up beside him. All three of my kits were curled up against Adam, looked over to me lovingly. Despite all of my narcissism, he loved me. Too bad I didn't love him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 5

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

he loved me. Too bad I didn't love him.

>:0 that’s my son your talking about! I specifically love this version of adam, he’s just too pure for this world

• Like 2
  • Eek! 3

13 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Part Five, Day Thirteen—Queen Chenthya

More boys. Oh, joy.

20200317210421_1.thumb.jpg.99f208e3a9b482281634955d4b20aba1.jpg20200317210425_1.thumb.jpg.971880373b3d80ae440d300191ffe84a.jpg

"Um..." I racked my brain for some quick names before I moved on to my next birth. "Niit and Ique. There. Now, Adam...?"

After a day with Adam, my belly swelled once more. I pushed my first son out of the nest and crawled in. Plythhrin, now old enough to care for himself, glared at me and walked over to his father, curling up beside him. All three of my kits were curled up against Adam, looked over to me lovingly. Despite all of my narcissism, he loved me. Too bad I didn't love him.

The pictures aren’t showing up for me :(

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, The guiding spirit said:

Here, have some of my worst digital art in a long time!2036065410_adamsbabies.thumb.png.5c7bf02e61be47a1e9688a919af2b3c0.png

AWW THEY'RE SO CUTE I LOVE IT

I'll update this when I can but I gotta actually do homework now bc I'm doing online class

• Like 3

This looks great! I love reading other people's playthroughs. For the last time spellcheck, I KNOW!

I suppose adding more challenge to it would make it more popular? Rather than just 'wait until you get a girl'. (Don't mean that in a criticizing way) 

Also, welcoming to the online school community! I've been here a year. And I get to sleep in until noon every single day! MUHAHAHAHA!  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mulan the Cat said:

This looks great! I love reading other people's playthroughs. For the last time spellcheck, I KNOW!

I suppose adding more challenge to it would make it more popular? Rather than just 'wait until you get a girl'. (Don't mean that in a criticizing way) 

Also, welcoming to the online school community! I've been here a year. And I get to sleep in until noon every single day! MUHAHAHAHA!  

Thank you! ^^ I'll probably have more interesting rules as I go along. I'm thinking about having a cap on the amount of food I have at a time (though that will require you guys to help me keep the food count below the limit because I will, and I mean will forget), as when I play myself, it's always more fun when I'm struggling to survive :) 

• Like 1