Stray Fawn Community

The Chenthya Queendom

Sky

1 minute ago, Flower said:

No.. my boy .. Default setting nichelings die so quickly.. :(

that's the fun of it though—new nichelings, new characters! I wouldn't be able to keep up with a bunch of characters anyways...

• Like 2

Just now, Sky said:

that's the fun of it though—new nichelings, new characters! I wouldn't be able to keep up with a bunch of characters anyways...

:DD

• Like 1

I'm getting a bit emotional over how cute one of the characters I'm writing for is. but also feel bad because, y'know, the Queen ain't nice. also...man, I didn't realize writing characters would make me just as happy as watching other people's characters xD

Part 10: coming (probably) tomorrow

• Like 6

Oh no, I'm feel so bad for Adam. Such a poor guy..

Anyways, I'm interested to see what'll happen now that Rahzere is Queen - who will she deem worthy of being her mate?

And I wonder what's going to happen to Mii, now that she's all alone. She spent less time with her mother and now she can't live the typical high-ranked life of a female. This part made me feel that there is still hope left for her:

On 4/6/2020 at 4:15 AM, Sky said:

She opened her eyes. "Whaaaat?" She blinked her eyes to wake herself up, but noticed Mother's skeleton beside her. "No!" Mii began to cry.

"Stop." I nudged her forcefully. "Go. Do not come back until I am dead."

"Wh-what?!" Mii looked at me, confused, tears still in her eyes.

"I'm Queen. Leave. Do not come back until you hear that I am dead."

Mii started to sob, clearly faking confusion as to why I did this—she, of course, knew why, it was all her fault— but walked away into the Unknown. As she passed Adam, they each nodded a goodbye. Then she vanished into the dark grasses I call the Unknown.

She seems very emotional and it's hard to believe that she is faking all of this, especially when she is so young. Apparently she also acknowledges Adam, so that is a step into the right direction. Right now she's my favorite, simply because she has so much potential. Sure, she is the child of Chenthya, but her father is Adam, and he is the purest being in this playthough so far. Maybe she will find her twin brother? Even if they were seperated shortly after being born, they should still have some memories of each other.

Anyways, I'm going to call her the Queen of the Unknown from now on.

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, mhiahia said:

In case someone wants to play like this too (totally not me) could you share the generator you use?

The only generator I use is random.org for when a daughter is born. I roll out of 2, if it's a 1 nothing happens, if it's a 2 I change them to male using console commands. :)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

[evil laughing]

Part Ten, Day Twenty-Three—Queen Rahzere

I was pulled from sleep by loud wailing. I looked around, and quickly saw the problem: three of my brothers, the ones gathered around Adam the night before, were now mourning their fleshless father.

Pathetic.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at them. They looked at me, startled, but quieted down. Except for little Onoko, the only one of my brothers that was still a teen. He stomped over to me furiously.

"Don't tell us to shut up," he yelled in my face. Even laying down, I was almost double his height—he seemed small for his age. "We're allowed to mourn our own father! You should mourn him, too—he was your father just as much as he was ours!”

I laughed a little. Onoko was more pathetic than I thought. “Don’t talk like that to me,” I said, stricter now.

He looked even angrier. “I’ll talk to you however I want! You might be Queen, but that doesn’t mean I have to do whatever you want!” He stared at me defiantly, as though he thought I would submit to him. 

He was wrong.

I rose up to my full height, towering above him. I could squish him like a bug, he was so small and weak. “Do not talk to me like that.

Onoko cowered. He might be brave, but not brave enough to defy me. He scurried off back towards his brothers. Weakling.

- - -

It was morning again.

In the night, I had decided what I would do this morning: I would choose my mate. Unfortunately, the only options were my brothers. Oh well; there had to be an heir, incest or not.

“MALES!” My brothers in the distance turned to me. All three in the group were adults now, even Onoko. “GATHER!”

They came to me obediently. Onoko was hesitant, but did not object. Ique and Plythhrin were still out hunting. I did not want to waste time, so I did not wait for them. 

“The time has come for me to choose a mate.” I strolled in front of each of my potential mates, looking them over a bit. “Of course, this has no benefits for you. But if you try to leave before I choose my mate, there will be consequences.” I could hear Enkra gulp nervously. I jerked my head towards him. “That’s right, weakling. Consequences.” I snarled, looking at each one while doing so, daring them to try to run. Nobody moved—yet.

“Are any of you willing to be my mate? If so, that will make this much easier.” None of the males moved. “Fine then. I’ll choose myself.” I looked them each over. Enkra seemed very nervous. Niit kept looking over at his berry bush, itching to gather again. And Onoko looked as though he would rather face consequences than be my mate. It made be want to make him my mate just to make him mad—and show him that I am always in control.

And so I did.

“Onoko.” He looked at me, surprised. “You. You will be my mate.” For a moment his eyes flashed with fear. But quickly, they filled with anger.

“NO! I’ll never be your mate! You banished my sister, and I might never see her again!” He began to run, but I quickly responded—as I said, there would be consequences. I did what Mother had did so long ago to her own sister, though for different reasons.

(WARNING: BLOOD)

I raised my left paw, claws extended—they were small, but could injure the most weakest places—and swiped at Onoko’s eyes, just once. He thrashed, howling. He covered his eyes with his paws. I could see blood dripping from his face. Niit and Enkra backed away, scared. When Onoko finally removed his paws from his eyes, I could just see his eyes through the blood. They were a milky white now. And tears were flowing from them, mixing with the crimson blood. 

“I—I’ll do what...whatever you want...just don’t hurt me again…” Onoko whimpered, and bowed as well as he could at my feet. Niit and Enkra were nowhere to be seen.

Good.

20200409151449_1.thumb.jpg.b5b4ff8cadebc7a90f5afcb929198d1f.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 10

10 minutes ago, Sky said:

[evil laughing]

I was pulled from sleep by loud wailing. I looked around, and quickly saw the problem: three of my brothers, the ones gathered around Adam the night before, were now mourning their fleshless father.

Pathetic.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at them. They looked at me, startled, but quieted down. Except for little Onoko, the only one of my brothers that was still a teen. He stomped over to me furiously.

"Don't tell us to shut up," he yelled in my face. Even laying down, I was almost double his height—he seemed small for his age. "We're allowed to mourn our own father! You should mourn him, too—he was your father just as much as he was ours!”

I laughed a little. Onoko was more pathetic than I thought. “Don’t talk like that to me,” I said, stricter now.

He looked even angrier. “I’ll talk to you however I want! You might be Queen, but that doesn’t mean I have to do whatever you want!” He stared at me defiantly, as though he thought I would submit to him. 

He was wrong.

I rose up to my full height, towering above him. I could squish him like a bug, he was so small and weak. “Do not talk to me like that.

Onoko cowered. He might be brave, but not brave enough to defy me. He scurried off back towards his brothers. Weakling.

- - -

It was morning again.

In the night, I had decided what I would do this morning: I would choose my mate. Unfortunately, the only options were my brothers. Oh well; there had to be an heir, incest or not.

“MALES!” My brothers in the distance turned to me. All three in the group were adults now, even Onoko. “GATHER!”

They came to me obediently. Onoko was hesitant, but did not object. Ique and Plythhrin were still out hunting. I did not want to waste time, so I did not wait for them. 

“The time has come for me to choose a mate.” I strolled in front of each of my potential mates, looking them over a bit. “Of course, this has no benefits for you. But if you try to leave before I choose my mate, there will be consequences.” I could hear Enkra gulp nervously. I jerked my head towards him. “That’s right, weakling. Consequences.” I snarled, looking at each one while doing so, daring them to try to run. Nobody moved—yet.

“Are any of you willing to be my mate? If so, that will make this much easier.” None of the males moved. “Fine then. I’ll choose myself.” I looked them each over. Enkra seemed very nervous. Niit kept looking over at his berry bush, itching to gather again. And Onoko looked as though he would rather face consequences than be my mate. It made be want to make him my mate just to make him mad—and show him that I am always in control.

And so I did.

“Onoko.” He looked at me, surprised. “You. You will be my mate.” For a moment his eyes flashed with fear. But quickly, they filled with anger.

“NO! I’ll never be your mate! You banished my sister, and I might never see her again!” He began to run, but I quickly responded—as I said, there would be consequences. I did what Mother had did so long ago to her own sister, though for different reasons.

I raised my left paw, claws extended—they were small, but could injure the most weakest places—and swiped at Onoko’s eyes, just once. He thrashed, howling. He covered his eyes with his paws. I could see blood dripping from his face. Niit and Enkra backed away, scared. When Onoko finally removed his paws from his eyes, I could just see his eyes through the blood. They were a milky white now. And tears were flowing from them, mixing with the crimson blood. 

“I—I’ll do what...whatever you want...just don’t hurt me again…” Onoko whimpered, and bowed as well as he could at my feet. Niit and Enkra were nowhere to be seen.

Good.

NOOOO

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sky said:

[evil laughing]

Pathetic.

He was wrong.

- - -

It was morning again.

And so I did.

Good.

It's so well written, I love it. Poor, poor Onoko - he was the only one willing to stand up against this tyrant and now he's blind. I feel so sorry for him...(Even though blind eyes look awesome) And then there are all these questions. Will their cubs be healthy? What is happening to Mii? How will the other males react to this brutality? Is there going to be a divine punishment for the Queen's actions?

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

30 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

It's so well written, I love it. Poor, poor Onoko - he was the only one willing to stand up against this tyrant and now he's blind. I feel so sorry for him...(Even though blind eyes look awesome) And then there are all these questions. Will their cubs be healthy? What is happening to Mii? How will the other males react to this brutality? Is there going to be a divine punishment for the Queen's actions?

Hint about the sickness: I did the thing where Rahzere was choosing her mate from the cast of males because every one of her brother's shares one or both of her immunities...

Also, thank you, I'm glad you like it ^^

• Like 3

also guys please feel free to make suggestions/criticism to my actual writing (like, choice of words, too long of a sentence, etc etc), I feel like I could do better and I want to do better. thank you : ) (I encourage other suggestions as well, I just want to improve my writing)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Hollow Knight said:

If you have a name list, can you put in Sikore? It's ok if you cannot.

I either make up a name on the fly, or keep the generated one. I'll add Sikore to the list so it'll have a chance to appear at any time, but I might also just name one it anyways ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sky said:

I either make up a name on the fly, or keep the generated one. I'll add Sikore to the list so it'll have a chance to appear at any time, but I might also just name one it anyways ;)

I-

Scorch as a female name? (because Scorch shall rule the WORLD)

• Paw up 1

14 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

I-

Scorch as a female name? (because Scorch shall rule the WORLD)

Wha- Oh.

It's not either, so Sky can put it as a female name

• Like 1

sorry I haven't posted anymore of this yet, I swear I haven't abandoned it yet. today I started school back again (at home and online; I was on spring break last week), so it might slow even more : (

• Like 2