Stray Fawn Community

The Chenthya Queendom

Sky

• 4 weeks later...

I swear this isn't actually dead, I just keep getting caught up in other games/stuff + I've written the same scene like 3 times and I can't get it right :T I'll try working on it some now but who knows when I'll actually finish :( If it's a week later or something and I haven't said anything about this, feel free to remind me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Part Twelve, Day Twenty-Nine—Heiress Mii

Rahzere sat in the grass a few tail-lengths away from me, giving orders. “Gather those berries! Clear that grass! We have to have enough supplies to survive on the next island!” She looked to Niit, who was staring off into the distance, across the island---probably taking a last good look at his home. “I! SAID! GATHER! THOSE! BERRIES!” Chenthya screamed. Niit jumped and hurriedly gathered as many berries as possible.

I crept a little closer. I was only a tail-length or two away from my sister. The sister that banished me and blinded my brother and who is tormenting all of my brothers and who is Queen and who I shall kill so that I may rule and make my Queendom better and is the one that will soon be dead at my feet.

I took just one more step. I was close enough to pounce on Rahzere, close enough, just a moment more--

“Ah, so you’ve come back.” Rahzere did not even turn my way. “I presume this isn’t a friendly visit? Even if you intended it to be friendly, this meeting certainly wouldn't end well.”

I sat up. She frightened me. My thoughts and words became slower, not as rushed together as usual. “No. It isn’t friendly.” I took a deep breath. “I’ve come here to kill you.”

Rahzere laughed. “Kill me? You think you can kill me?” She stood up and turned my way. She….she was a lot bigger than I thought I remembered her being. Her fangs flashed in the bright sunlight.

“Yes. I have to kill you, so my brothers don’t have to live in fear.” I gestured to my brothers around me, who were watching. They did not outwardly cheer me on, likely for the fear of being injured by Rahzere if I do not win, but their eyes gave away their hope.

“Hm. Well, let’s get this started, shall we?” Before she even finished her sentence, she leapt at me.

I managed to duck out of the way, her small claws brushing against my skin, making a small scratch, but not a big enough one to bleed. I slashed my own claws at her, but she smacked my paw away with her tail. Again she leapt at me, this time aiming her fangs for my neck. I ran as fast as I can. Rabbils scattered beneath my feet. I was becoming tired-- one of my gems has already darkened. I reached the edge of the island, where the grass stops abruptly at the water. It was windy, which caused large waves in the ocean. As I slowed to a stop to avoid being carried away by the current, Rahzere caught up. She opened her jaws and pounced. I was too slow. Her fangs sunk into my shoulder. Moments later, i could already feel the venom working at me, making me weaker.

I collapsed to the ground, my tail getting drenched as I lost the energy to keep it from dropping in the water that splashed at my hindlegs. I might be resistant to poison due to the venomous fangs I myself had, but venom is still very strong. Enough to drain my energy for a few days.

Rahzere stood in front of me. “This is where your story ends, Mii.” She grinned--and not in a good way. “My Queendom will not be tormented by you any longer.” I could see her legs preparing for a jump--she would leap in front of me (for dramatic effect), and then push me into the ocean. Even though I could breath below water and swim quite well, the current was strong enough to pull me far, far away.

But I was smarter than that. 

So I put in a final burst of energy.

Rahzere leapt through the sky. Time seemed to slow. I crawled forwards, towards her, and grabbed onto some roots with my teeth and paws. Rahzere’s pupils showed surprise--and fear. Time went back to normal again. Rahzere hit my back, her claws causing me more pain. But she didn’t have any traction, and slipped. I heard a splash behind me.

I turned to see her paws barely holding onto some roots, just like me, but with most of her body in the water. She held on tight, but she was slowly losing hold. If she let go of the roots, she would be swept far, far away, where I’d never see her again.

The venom was wearing off just a bit--the first wave of energy draining was over. I was able to stand and face my sister for the last time. “This is only where my book ends, sister; I have many more to come. But your book--it is the last.”

Sister.” She gazed into my eyes, a single ember remaining in what was once a great fire. “I still have a page left, do I not?” Her paws were shaking from the effort of holding up her entire body. She looked up at the sky. “Mother, Chenthya, curse this Queendom. They have disgraced not only you, their founding Queen, but me, their second Queen, as well. I know you are with the goddess of punishment, Hallie. Work with her. Punish this Queendom for their wrongdoings. Make. Them. PAY.” With a final look of vengeance, sher paws slipped, and Rahzere fell into the water. I watched her body be swept away in the current.

And thus, Queen Rahzere fell.

And Queen Mii rose.

• Like 8
  • Eek! 2

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

I am OUTRAGED(not really, it's a joke) so I will ping the people who have commented here who have been active super recently

@Flour @Lilyturf @Mulan the Cat @Possum Girl @mhiahia @Impy10 @Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy 

xfcgvhj sorry, i've been updating my own playthrough-

(no but really, good job, I really hated Rahzere)

• Like 2

Part Thirteen, Day Thirty—Pnuma

Dad says that even though Mom was cruel to him and the rest of the Queendom, she loved me. I don’t think that’s true. How could someone so cruel love a kid like me?

But she’s gone now. Mii killed her. Uncle Enkra says Rahzere might still be alive, maybe even on the next island, waiting to kill us. But Uncle Enkra is a scaredy-rabbil. Mom’s dead.

Mii--I mean, the Queen--is nice. She was a bit bloody when she got back. Ique licked her wounds for her, since she was so tired. She told us what happened why she rested. She told us she’s our Queen now, and things will change. Us males still have to do all the chores, but at least Mii won’t punish us hard like Dad said Mom did.

Mii says we’re going to leave this island now. “It has too many bad memories attached to it,” she had said right before launching into her theory that rabbils are trying to take over the world.

Mii also said that she had to pick a mate. She was a little disgusted, since we’re all related to her, but she said it was important that there is an Heiress to the Queendom. After a long time of thinking, she said she wanted Enkra to be her mate. He was the only one who didn’t smell too bad. She says that if someone smells bad to you, your kids might be weak and sick.

Then Mii herded everyone onto the area beside the stepping stones. Before she stepped onto the first stone, she reminded us that we have to be quick. “Follow me, and go as fast as you can. The stones will collapse under you if you’re not careful.” Then she started running across the water-stones. She tripped so many times, it was a miracle that she didn’t fall into the water.

I like my home. I’ve lived my whole life here—and so has everyone else. But it’s time for a change. So I followed my dad, with Plithhrin at my heels, and started the journey to my new home.

20200722201434_1.thumb.jpg.e5baf7cc44445febc9b408c68c547858.jpg

• Like 8
  • Eek! 1

okays so question: why do you guys like this playthrough so much? I mean, I'm very glad that you love it, but just, why? characters? writing style? plots? I want to make sure I keep doing stuff right and I can only do that if I know what I'm doing right xD

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Sky said:

okays so question: why do you guys like this playthrough so much? I mean, I'm very glad that you love it, but just, why? characters? writing style? plots? I want to make sure I keep doing stuff right and I can only do that if I know what I'm doing right xD

bump!

3 hours ago, Sky said:

Probably all of those. Honestly I can't really put a finger on it - could be that the hierarchy plays a role since it is fun to see what the next monarch turns out like.

I mean, will Rahzere's insanity rise up once again, perhaps with her son continuing the lineage? Can Mii be a good queen and will the power she holds corrupt her or her heiress? Maybe an entirely new queen will appear? I just like theorizing, since there are so many possible outcomes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1