Stray Fawn Community

Unable to breed nichelings.

jaxpsylla

I made a Niche save a while ago that had no tribe limit rule at all. I was able to breed on the first island and a for a few days on the second. When I loaded it today I couldn't breed anyone in the tribe. I restarted the game and went back in, and I still couldn't breed. I haven't used any console commands (except maybe a few TakeDamage on some wanderers) , and even double checked the sandbox settings to see if I accidentaly did set a tribe limit, I did not. I'm unsure what to do. Here's the save file (i think, it should be a grass adventure. If it's not then I can give you the right one.):

Slot2.nichesave

• Eek! 1

I suspect that this bug is caused by custom ages (where you can change how long a creatures is a teen, adult etc). My computer won't let me test this right now. In your save file, have you changed the ages in sandbox mode? 

The only time I can remember nicheling mating symbols disappearing like that is when they are babies, children or teens. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mulan the Cat said:

I suspect that this bug is caused by custom ages (where you can change how long a creatures is a teen, adult etc). My computer won't let me test this right now. In your save file, have you changed the ages in sandbox mode? 

The only time I can remember nicheling mating symbols disappearing like that is when they are babies, children or teens. 

yes, i changed the ages

1 minute ago, Finnwinter said:

yes, i changed the ages

Hmm, I bet it's that then. I haven't found a way to fix it yet.

Also, when you got this bug, did it effect every nicheling? That's what happened to me. (twice). 

2 minutes ago, Mulan the Cat said:

Hmm, I bet it's that then. I haven't found a way to fix it yet.

Also, when you got this bug, did it effect every nicheling? That's what happened to me. (twice). 

every nicheling was effected, yes

On 3/20/2020 at 10:23 AM, Philo said:

We are planning to do another Niche fixing session for the upcoming Switch release soon.

auausbhabydgak I totally for got about that and now that my switch has like 2000% more space than my computer it might actually run better.