Stray Fawn Community

The Propchecy [WoF SIM]

Spoopy

8 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

Skyfire woke up and stretched. "Starfruit was right! I feel way better!"

Starfruit was coming back from the library with a scroll or two held by his prehensile tail, and one lightly clamped in his mouth. ‘’Wello!’’ He murmured around the scroll and set them down besides her. ‘’Your looking happier.’’

3 hours ago, Flower said:

Starfruit was coming back from the library with a scroll or two held by his prehensile tail, and one lightly clamped in his mouth. ‘’Wello!’’ He murmured around the scroll and set them down besides her. ‘’Your looking happier.’’

"I feel happier!" (I just woke up so my grammar might not be the best)

2 hours ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

Blizzard, Nightstalker, and Peach were talking in hushed voices.

Shatter shuffles Their talking about me

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Shatter shuffles Their talking about me

"Do you think they know?" Peach looked at Nightstalker.

"I mentioned it slightly to Starfruit. I think he knows." Nightstalker responded.

"And the others?" Blizzard hissed.

Nightstalker shook her head, "I don't think so."

20 minutes ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

crycron would spy on the guardians conversation 

"If one of the queens find out, would they kill all the other dragonets expect their own?" Peach questioned the other two guardians.

"Depending on who the queen is, Queen Dolphin would take them and use the dragonets to do her bidding or to get the other queens to listen to her." Nightstalker responded to the rainwing.

Peach nodded as his scales changed to a blue, not wanting the dragonets to get hurt or die.

Blizzard stayed silent, thinking.

1 hour ago, Green the gene maker said:

Skyfire did not hear this at all, she was busy chatting with Starfruit.

Starfruit smiles at her. “So, these scrolls are about the tribes! Look-“ he opened one and it showed diagrams of all the dragons. 

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Starfruit smiles at her. “So, these scrolls are about the tribes! Look-“ he opened one and it showed diagrams of all the dragons. 

"Whoa! That's really cool! How many of the scrolls have you read in here?" She asked Starfruit, looking way happier than before.

"Should we tell the dragonets who their mothers are?" Peach asked another question.

"Not now, we'll wait." Blizzard told the small dragon.

Nightstalker nodded in agreement with the icewing.

4 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

"Whoa! That's really cool! How many of the scrolls have you read in here?" She asked Starfruit, looking way happier than before.

He nods. “Only a few, Blizzard showed me one that he was writing, it was pretty cool. Anyways I brought a few back so we could read them!”

(Fun fact: Peach feels bad about taking the dragonets as eggs, more than Blizzard and Nightstalker at least. Nightstalker feels bad if she feels like she's making the dragonets feel presured)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

34 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

She smiled at Starfruit.

“Look, there’s skywings!” He points to a detailed drawing of an adult skywing

"We also need to find a better way for Crycron to move around the caves." Blizzard mentioned to the other two guardians.

Nightstalker nodded.

2 hours ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

"Should we tell the dragonets who their mothers are?" Peach asked another question.

"Not now, we'll wait." Blizzard told the small dragon.

Nightstalker nodded in agreement with the icewing.

he'd quietly whisper to himself "so we have mothers... but im likely just a tribe member.. into the sandwings..."

4 hours ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

"If one of the queens find out, would they kill all the other dragonets expect their own?" Peach questioned the other two guardians.

"Depending on who the queen is, Queen Dolphin would take them and use the dragonets to do her bidding or to get the other queens to listen to her." Nightstalker responded to the rainwing.

Peach nodded as his scales changed to a blue, not wanting the dragonets to get hurt or die.

Blizzard stayed silent, thinking.

(i wonder who the sandwing queen is or the princesses)

1 minute ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

(i wonder who the sandwing queen is or the princesses)

(It's Queen Horizon, the princesses are Sandstorm and Cactus)