Stray Fawn Community

The Propchecy [WoF SIM]

Spoopy

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He smiles at her then turns around to face the Nightwing. ‘’What?!’’ He snapped.

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Shatter is silent.

Just now, Green the gene maker said:

She looked over at Nightstalker, shifting closer to Starfruit.

"You do know that the queens would take advantage of your fights. You don't want to die to possibly your friend's mother, or do you?"

1 minute ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

"You do know that the queens would take advantage of your fights. You don't want to die to possibly your friend's mother, or do you?"

"I don't care"
Shatter's status update: I'M NOtCHA SON

3 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

"yea... we should stop fighting." She glared at shatter as if specifically talking to him.

(I'll give a bit of background to the guardians

Nightstalker was expected to do great things due to being born on the brightest night. But she didn't know what do to and she over whelmed and pressured so she ran away to the talons of peace.

Blizzard fell in love with a skywing and had children with the skywing, his Queen found out so she hunted doen his mate and children and killed them. He had another child who was an icewing but he still ran away out of fear.

Peach was taken by skywings when he was still an egg to be a decoration. No one found out sadly. When he escaped and went back to the rainforest, he was devastated that no one found out. So he ran away.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

(I'll give a bit of background to the guardians

Nightstalker was expected to do great things due to being born on the brightest night. But she didn't know what do to and she over whelmed and pressured so she ran away to the talons of peace.

Blizzard fell in love with a skywing and had children with the skywing, his Queen found out so she hunted doen his mate and children and killed them. He had another child who was an icewing but he still ran away out of fear.

Peach was taken by skywings when he was still an egg to be a decoration. No one found out sadly. When he escaped and went back to the rainforest, he was devastated that no one found out. So he ran away.)

lots of running away. Also i'm guessing blizzard and peach hate skyfire because of their experiences

5 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

(Does he have the powers?) 

(Also, this feels like the time to mention: WHAT IF STARFLIGHT WAS BORN IN THE MOONLIGHT FROM SKYHOLE? AND ACTUALLY HAD THE POWERS AND FREAKED THE CRAP OUTTA MORROWSEERER?)

3 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

lots of running away. Also i'm guessing blizzard and peach hate skyfire because of their experiences

(Not for Blizzard, maybe a little bit for Peach

It was Blizzard's Queen that killed his mate and kids)

16 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

‘If don’t care.’’ He snarled then paused. ‘’Friends mother?’

Just now, Aetherskye said:

(Does he have the powers?) 

(Also, this feels like the time to mention: WHAT IF STARFLIGHT WAS BORN IN THE MOONLIGHT FROM SKYHOLE? AND ACTUALLY HAD THE POWERS AND FREAKED THE CRAP OUTTA MORROWSEERER?)

(She does but found a way to not be always reading others' minds)

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘If don’t care.’’ He snarled then paused. ‘’Friends mother?’

Nightstalker nodded

• Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

(Okeh I was kinda wondering about the guardians anyways is it only those three? Just checkin)

(There can be more)

2 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

(Not for Blizzard, maybe a little bit for Peach

It was Blizzard's Queen that killed his mate and kids)

(OH I though u said the skywing queen. It's just I didn't see the comma.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

(;-; i wonder if anyone heard Crycron's roar of annoyance of being blind)

(skyfire did, but she doesn't care, shes going to do rainwing things even though shes a skywing, like, taking a nap.)