Stray Fawn Community

The Propchecy [WoF SIM]

Spoopy

3 minutes ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

(;-; i wonder if anyone heard Crycron's roar of annoyance of being blind)

(I can have Peach or Blizzard check on him)

Starfruit walks away, his talons feeling numb. What happened? This isn't like you.. I'm not going to do that again.. I'm going to be nicer, smarter and help people!

Just now, Green the gene maker said:

She approached peach. "Um, peach?" She said quietly.

He opened his eyes and looked at her, "Hello, Skyfire." (I imagine Peach being short)

1 minute ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

He opened his eyes and looked at her, "Hello, Skyfire." (I imagine Peach being short)

"Do you know where can sun myself, Starfruit said I should take a nap in the sun. I'm not feeling like myself..." (pretend u said that)

1 minute ago, Green the gene maker said:

"Do you know where can sun myself, Starfruit said I should take a nap in the sun. I'm not feeling like myself..." (pretend u said that)

Peach thought for a bit, "there's a hole in the study cave where plenty of sun gets through and there's a rock that's in the sun."

2 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

Peach thought for a bit, "there's a hole in the study cave where plenty of sun gets through and there's a rock that's in the sun."

"Thats good! thank you peach!" She ran to the study hall and layed on the warm rock, laying down to sleep."

2 minutes ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

Crycron would still be annoyed of his blindness and he would have a mark from the rock "arg.."

Blizzard walked over to him, his talons clicking on the stone of the cave.

3 minutes ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

"eh? Blizzard?" he'd look for the sound of clicking 

"Yes, it's me." (I feel like Crycon would soon know whose talons make what sounds on stone)

2 minutes ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

(yes thats i good idea for Crycron to know who it was) "im fine, I roared because of annoyance at my blindness and bumping into rocks"

Blizzard nodded, "Me and Nightstalker should find a way for you to get around easier."