Stray Fawn Community

The Propchecy [WoF SIM]

Spoopy

3 minutes ago, Who Knows? said:

"Hey!" She raced after him, her huge, skywing wings making her faster. When she caught up, she pushed starfruit down.

“Hey!” He shouted, plummeting before regaining balance. He smirked then camouflaged, turning invisible.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Hey!” He shouted, plummeting before regaining balance. He smirked then camouflaged, turning invisible.

She smirked too, and she started to spin. She breathed fire in a circle, burning anyone that got close. Starfruit won't want to go near her now!

25 minutes ago, Who Knows? said:

She smirked too, and she started to spin. She breathed fire in a circle, burning anyone that got close. Starfruit won't want to go near her now!

He ducked away. “Ow!” He yelped

17 minutes ago, Who Knows? said:

"hah! I see you now!" (when rainwings get hurt they will appear again >:D) She tried doing a flip but got stuck upside-down.

“And you got stuck on your back.” He teased, helping her complete the flip 

“And you got stuck on your back.” He teased, helping her complete the flip 

"Thanks" She smiled.

"Race you  to that rock and back!" She shouted, zipping off toward the rock she pointed to.

6 minutes ago, Who Knows? said:

"Thanks" She smiled.

"Race you  to that rock and back!" She shouted, zipping off toward the rock she pointed to.

He zoomed along but his small inferior rain wing wings weren’t suited for speed like hers were

1 minute ago, Who Knows? said:

She pushed off the wall and zoomed back, winning by a landslide.

“No fair.” He said goodnaturedly. “Your wings are huge! I could never beat you.”

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

“No fair.” He said goodnaturedly. “Your wings are huge! I could never beat you.”

"Guess that's why were called 'skywings,' Cause were so fast! Especially me! I won that race so easily!" She boasted, laughing at herself for what she was saying.

3 minutes ago, Who Knows? said:

"Guess that's why were called 'skywings,' Cause were so fast! Especially me! I won that race so easily!" She boasted, laughing at herself for what she was saying.

“Yeah, why do they call us Rainwings anyways? I know we live in the rainforest but cmon! They could have named us something less generic.”

Just now, Flower said:

“Yeah, why do they call us Rainwings anyways? I know we live in the rainforest but cmon! They could have named us something less generic.”

"Maybe Chameleonwings? that would be more fitting..." She said, lowering herself enough to land. (I have to walk my dog, brb)

2 minutes ago, Who Knows? said:

"Maybe Chameleonwings? that would be more fitting..." She said, lowering herself enough to land. (I have to walk my dog, brb)

“Are you calling me a lizardwing?!” He said with mock supprise. (Ok

10 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Are you calling me a lizardwing?!” He said with mock supprise. (Ok

"No! I'm saying that rainwings can change like a chameleon, but better. Also rainwings are supposed to be really good at climbing and maneuvering through the trees, like a chameleon." She game him a As-a-Matter-of-fact look. (and I'm back, as you can see)

4 minutes ago, Who Knows? said:

"No! I'm saying that rainwings can change like a chameleon, but better. Also rainwings are supposed to be really good at climbing and maneuvering through the trees, like a chameleon." She game him a As-a-Matter-of-fact look. (and I'm back, as you can see)

(No really? I thought it was your dog typing xD 

) he looks up. “Well I guess we are pretty great.”

(No really? I thought it was your dog typing xD 

) he looks up. “Well I guess we are pretty great.”

1 minute ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

Peach blended in, an uneasy feeling came over him.

(XD)

She smiled at him. "Let's go tell peach were done! Hey... did Peach leave or is he camouflaged?"

1 minute ago, Who Knows? said:

(XD)

She smiled at him. "Let's go tell peach were done! Hey... did Peach leave or is he camouflaged?"

Peach stayed where he was, did the other guardians also feel the uneasiness he felt?

4 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

Peach stayed where he was, did the other guardians also feel the uneasiness he felt?

6 minutes ago, Who Knows? said:

(XD)

“Peach?” He called out, brushing the cave wall with his wing.

“Peach?” He called out, brushing the cave wall with his wing.

Peach took a deep breath and because visible.