Stray Fawn Community

The Propchecy [WoF SIM]

Spoopy

1 minute ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

Cryoconite would search for the guardians "Guys! Im back!"

She whipped her head around. “Yes?” She snapped in a surprised manner

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Im having serious doubts that these kids will be able to fulfill the prophecy.” She sighed. 

Nightstalker gave her a shocked look.

Just now, ShadowAndPup3 said:

Nightstalker gave a shocked look.

Blizzard looked over at him.

“what? The skywing doesn’t even have a mean bone in her body, the icewing cant get along with anyone, and have you even seen the others out of their nests?”

Just now, Flower said:

“what? The skywing doesn’t even have a mean bone in her body, the icewing cant get along with anyone, and have you even seen the others out of their nests?”

"We'll teach them to live and fight with their flaws," Nightstalker narrowed her eyes, "no matter what."

Just now, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

"Wheres Nightstalker? I wonder" he'd continue searching

"In the guardians' cave talking with Atlantic I believe." Blizzard told him.

Just now, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

"Wheres Nightstalker? I wonder" he'd continue searching

Atlantis watches him from the end of the hallway with alert eyes. The dim light caught on her eating and glimmering dark eyes and scaled. She said nothing. 

Just now, Ghosty said:

"I guess." He said, but without much energy.

“Cmon sleepy head! The early dragonet gets the mango!” He says opening his wings and leaping high into the air, arcing gracefully through the cavern 

Just now, Flower said:

“Cmon sleepy head! The early dragonet gets the mango!” He says opening his wings and leaping high into the air, arcing gracefully through the cavern 

He flaps his wings getting a few feet of the ground and falling down on his chest.

1 minute ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

"We'll teach them to live and fight with their flaws," Nightstalker narrowed her eyes, "no matter what."

"In the guardians' cave talking with Atlantic I believe." Blizzard told him.

She narrowed her eyes. “We’re in for the long haul now.” She said, her eyes glinting with some emotion for a second before it disappeared.

Just now, Ghosty said:

He flaps his wings getting a few feet of the ground and falling down on his chest.

He doesn’t laugh, just lands next to him neatly and says. “Thats okay, it’s hard to get off the ground the first time.”

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

He doesn’t laugh, just lands next to him neatly and says. “Thats okay, it’s hard to get off the ground the first time.”

He gets up slowly. And seemingly doesn't have the energy to snap back like he'd usually

Just now, Ghosty said:

He gets up slowly. And seemingly doesn't have the energy to snap back like he'd usually

His eyes narrow with concern are you sure your just tired? Why did you get discharged a bad sleep? He wanted to ask but he didn’t, knowing that would go over poorly