Starfruit shoves you.

9 minutes ago, The lost melody said:

Le pin. I AM BIG N STRONG

5 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

@Broken

Shatter does a play bite.

@Flower

Spitfire pins you.

*le gasp* time for the secret weapon, Starfruit camoflauges, turning himself invisible then kicks Skyfire In the stomach

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

*le gasp* time for the secret weapon, Starfruit camoflauges, turning himself invisible then kicks Skyfire In the stomach

@The lost melody

Starfruit seems to disappear and then

BOOM

A kick to the stomach.

4 minutes ago, The lost melody said:

(oof)

"OW! that hurt! I thought we were just playing!" She cried, her large wings spreading out.

1 minute ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

@Flower

How do respond?

‘’I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you..’’ He says, shrinking away from her and letting his scales turn into a greyish green color

Just now, The lost melody said:

"it's ok!" She says, her wings folding back in and putting her claw on his shoulder.

His scales remain grey but regain a little bit of color. ‘I wonder what’s out there..’’ he points to the wall of the cave

1 minute ago, The lost melody said:

(skyfire is a pure bean when skywings should be vicious and bloodthirsty >:3

(Starfruit is hardworking, he doesn’t understand why people would ever call him lazy because he doesn’t understand anything

3 minutes ago, forgotten said:

Yes

You bite it.

"OW!"

Turns out it was one of the guardians, Blizzard. He turned and looked at you with a angry look.

What do you say/do?

1 minute ago, The lost melody said:

"Me too... What if theres a whole kingdom! just for dragons! We would all be happy, and love each other, and stuff like that!" She smiled, not knowing all the fighting and wars going on just outside the cave. :3 

SO PUREEEEEEEEE 

‘’Yeah! And I could- I could.. I don’t know what I could do but I could do so many things!” He said grinning. His scales regained their usual green coloration ‘’why won’t they let us leave?’’

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Yeah! And I could- I could.. I don’t know what I could do but I could do so many things!” He said grinning. His scales regained their usual green coloration ‘’why won’t they let us leave?’’

"Because their meany-heads who don't want us to have fun!" She stamped her claw on the cave floor, spreading out her wings.

Just now, The lost melody said:

"Because their meany-heads who don't want us to have fun!" She stamped her claw on the cave floor, spreading out her wings.

‘’Yeah!’’ We got our revolutionaries here..