Stray Fawn Community

The Propchecy [WoF SIM]

Spoopy

21 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

"Bet I can!" She says, copying him easily.

He rolled his eyes then smirked, flying up to the ceiling and wrapping his prehensile tail around a column of rock, he dropped his wings and hung there like a bat. “Can you do this?” He asked.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He rolled his eyes then smirked, flying up to the ceiling and wrapping his prehensile tail around a column of rock, he dropped his wings and hung there like a bat. “Can you do this?” He asked.

She tried to do it, but as soon as she stopped flapping, she fell. She used her wings to fly up before she hit the ground, so she wasn't hurt. "I guess not."

1 minute ago, Green the gene maker said:

She tried to do it, but as soon as she stopped flapping, she fell. She used her wings to fly up before she hit the ground, so she wasn't hurt. "I guess not."

He giggled. “Or this?” He let go and dropped a few feet before flinging his wings out to stop himself. He then flew in a few more loops, his scales changing and occasionally goin invisible

Just now, Flower said:

He giggled. “Or this?” He let go and dropped a few feet before flinging his wings out to stop himself. He then flew in a few more loops, his scales changing and occasionally goin invisible

"definitely not!" She giggled.

Just now, Green the gene maker said:

"definitely not!" She giggled.

He went invisible before tackling her. He reappeared with a smile looking down at her. 

5 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

"You're good." She said, smirking.

“I know.” He replied staring at her with green and orange eyes. “Not as good as you are though.”

“I know.” He replied staring at her with green and orange eyes. “Not as good as you are though.”

"You're kidding, right? You have so many cool abilities! You can hang from the cave like a bat, climb trees, change color, and you have death spit!"

Just now, Green the gene maker said:

"You're kidding, right? You have so many cool abilities! You can hang from the cave like a bat, climb trees, change color, and you have death spit!"

He rolls his eyes. “But you can fly super fast, breathe fire, your strong and compassionate, your a great friend. Your so many things.” He said softly.

He rolls his eyes. “But you can fly super fast, breathe fire, your strong and compassionate, your a great friend. Your so many things.” He said softly.

(why is this so cute and why do I ship these two so much)

She landed again. "It's getting pretty late, should we go to sleep?" She asked.

1 minute ago, Green the gene maker said:

(why is this so cute and why do I ship these two so much)

She landed again. "It's getting pretty late, should we go to sleep?" She asked.

He shrugs. “Can I grab some scrolls from the study cave first?” He asked

7 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

She padded to her bed and layed down, excited for the next day.

He sits down next to her and opens a scroll 

Starfruit looked up, he had been waiting for Skyfire to fall asleep and she finally had. He snuck into the hallway, lifting his tail so that it wouldn’t make noise by brushing on the ground. His talons clicked lightly on the floor.

16 hours ago, Flower said:

Starfruit looked up, he had been waiting for Skyfire to fall asleep and she finally had. He snuck into the hallway, lifting his tail so that it wouldn’t make noise by brushing on the ground. His talons clicked lightly on the floor.

(ooo)

9 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

(ooo)

(I kind of want Shatter to follow him for some reason)

Atlantis was in the training hollow cleaning up from earlier.

7 hours ago, Flower said:

Atlantis was in the training hollow cleaning up from earlier.

She walked into the cool hallway, her talons clicking. Her scales emitted a soft glow, making the hallway less dark.