Stray Fawn Community

The Propchecy [WoF SIM]

Spoopy

Just now, Green the gene maker said:

"That's right! I'm back!" He stopped and stared at the dragonets. "It seems I was gone for a loong time." He smiled.

Nightstalker nodded, she glanced around the space of the ledge.

Blizzard stayed where he was. "We thought you were dead." He hissed.

Just now, A A A A A A said:

"Well I escaped, and i'm back. That's the important part, right?" 'cactus,' what sugaro called this.. dragon-bite viper.. hissed, but sugaro shushed her. "We need to protect these dragonets, and we need all the help we can get, well, from trusted dragons.

3 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

1 minute ago, Green the gene maker said:

"Well I escaped, and i'm back. That's the important part, right?" 'cactus,' what sugaro called this.. dragon-bite viper.. hissed, but sugaro shushed her. "We need to protect these dragonets, and we need all the help we can get, well, from trusted dragons.

“How do we know that you haven’t switched sides while you were gone?” Atlantic asked, eyeing him suspiciously 

8 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

"That's right! I'm back!" He stopped and stared at the dragonets. "It seems I was gone for a loong time." He smiled.

Starfruit scales started to melt into the same blue shade of the sky. His green and orange eyes looking worried 

Just now, Flower said:

“How do we know that you haven’t switched sides while you were gone?” Atlantic asked, eyeing him suspiciously 

"Why would eye." He said, pointing to his blind eye. He laughed. "Clearly, I resisted! Now i'm back."

"Why would eye." He said, pointing to his blind eye. He laughed. "Clearly, I resisted! Now i'm back."

She tensed, still looking at him with a suspicious glare. She huffed, scratching her talons against the rock

Blizzard was unsure if he should trust him.

Nightstalker nodded to Blizzard, silently saying to trust him.

(his whole personality is being unable to lie and just being a big softy boi that will be majorly aggressive when needed.)

(He shares a similar personality with Peach)

39 minutes ago, Flower said:

She tensed, still looking at him with a suspicious glare. She huffed, scratching her talons against the rock

38 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

Blizzard was unsure if he should trust him.

Nightstalker nodded to Blizzard, silently saying to trust him.

(He shares a similar personality with Peach)

"You guys know I can't lie. Like when I took the last cow. Remember that!" He laughed.

"You guys know I can't lie. Like when I took the last cow. Remember that!" He laughed.

Peach's scales turned into a bright yellow as he launched himself into the sandwing. (Peach likes hugs)

Nightstalker sat down.

Peach's scales turned into a bright yellow as he launched himself into the sandwing. (Peach likes hugs)

Nightstalker sat down.

He stood on his hind legs and braced himself for the hug. "I missed you too." He said.

He stood on his hind legs and braced himself for the hug. "I missed you too." He said.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Peach mumbled.

6 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

Atlantic’s posture deflated slightly. She still watched the sandwing like a hawk

(I just realized...

Both Peach and Sugaro were both taken by Skywings at one point in their lives)

(they be identical except for the fact their different tribes)

2 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

"I'm so glad you're okay." Peach mumbled.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Atlantic’s posture deflated slightly. She still watched the sandwing like a hawk

"Now, I think it's time for me to actually meet the dragonets!" He seemed very excited, he had gotten captured when they were taking skyfire's egg, so he never got to see them.

2 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

(they be identical except for the fact their different tribes)

"Now, I think it's time for me to actually meet the dragonets!" He seemed very excited, he had gotten captured when they were taking skyfire's egg, so he never got to see them.

Starfruit flung himself at the sandwing, his fear forgotten as he landed on the back of the dragon.

Just now, Flower said:

Starfruit flung himself at the sandwing, his fear forgotten as he landed on the back of the dragon.

"Whoa!"  He said, falling with the weight of Starfruit on him. Cactus didn't seem to mind these dragons anymore. He laughed. "And who might you be?"

2 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

The little nightwing was watching Sugaro with interest.

Crocodile stood beside Nightstalker

Peach jumped at Starfruit's sudden movement.

4 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

"Whoa!"  He said, falling with the weight of Starfruit on him. Cactus didn't seem to mind these dragons anymore. He laughed. "And who might you be?"

4 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

The little nightwing was watching Sugaro with interest.

Crocodile stood beside Nightstalker

Peach jumped at Starfruit's sudden movement.

“Starfruit!” He chirped. “It’s so nice to meet someone new, I haven’t seen a new fave since I was born! Atlantic threw rocks at us yesterday, look I have a bruise from it!” He blurted, tilting his head and pointing to a spot on his jaw that was dark purple.

“Starfruit!” He chirped. “It’s so nice to meet someone new, I haven’t seen a new fave since I was born! Atlantic threw rocks at us yesterday, look I have a bruise from it!” He blurted, tilting his head and pointing to a spot on his jaw that was dark purple.

"Starwatcher." Nightstalker turned the little nightwing.

Starwatcher bounced to Nightstalker, she looked similar to Nightstalker but still looked different.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

1 minute ago, A A A A A A said:

"Starwatcher." Nightstalker turned the little nightwing.

Starwatcher bounced to Nightstalker, she looked similar to Nightstalker but still looked different.

"I'm Skyfire!" She squealed.

"Nice to meet you guys! Now... wheres that sandwing I heard was gonna hatch!" He looked around with his one good eye.

10 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

"I'm Skyfire!" She squealed.

"Nice to meet you guys! Now... wheres that sandwing I heard was gonna hatch!" He looked around with his one good eye.

He shrugged. 
@~Howling Meadows~