Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

So how would ya'll feel if I made a new minecraft realm since we're all in quarantine... 

My mom currently said 'We'll talk about it later' but I think she'll get it for me. (I'm paying her back. I would pay for it myself but I only have bills and stuff.)

so I was thinking if I get a lot support on this it's more likely to happen.

• Eek! 4

3 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

So how would ya'll feel if I made a new minecraft realm since we're all in quarantine... 

My mom currently said 'We'll talk about it later' but I think she'll get it for me. (I'm paying her back. I would pay for it myself but I only have bills and stuff.)

so I was thinking if I get a lot support on this it's more likely to happen.

I recently got java edition so I I could play on it if you did (though I have no idea how to join so I’d have to look it up like the noob I am)

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

I recently got java edition so I I could play on it if you did (though I have no idea how to join so I’d have to look it up like the noob I am)

I basically add you using your username then you go to realms and it should pop up... Once I get it so.... : P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

(sadly, my dad is losing his job in like a month due to covid 19 so god knows I cant afford to keep the old one up)

Luckily, other family members are loaded and always give me like 100$ bills on christmas and B-days. LIKE HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!  So I can keep it up for a while.

• Eek! 3

Just now, Gūguru Hon'yaku said:

YESYEYSYEYYSYEYSYES

This time I’ll try to be a little better and not be scared to mine coal

I can help you like last time. Keepinventory will be on so you don't have to worry about losing your inventory. I don't think I'm allowed to make a server w/o keep inventory because so much stuff would be lost to my HORRENDOUS directional skills. 

• Eek! 4

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

I can help you like last time. Keepinventory will be on so you don't have to worry about losing your inventory. I don't think I'm allowed to make a server w/o keep inventory because so much stuff would be lost to my HORRENDOUS directional skills. 

I tried to do a survival game yesterday, and I somehow managed to get a bed, so I have skills up to that point. What we don’t talk about is how I mined iron with a wooden pickaxe 

1 minute ago, Gūguru Hon'yaku said:

I tried to do a survival game yesterday, and I somehow managed to get a bed, so I have skills up to that point. What we don’t talk about is how I mined iron with a wooden pickaxe 

unless you watched minecraft videos before, EVERYONE makes that mistake. Except me and my brother. Who watched too much DanTDM back then...

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

In a cave and you can’t get out? Jump into the lava >:) you won’t lose anything I promise >:)

Just now, Flower said:

In a cave and you can’t get out? Jump into the lava >:) you won’t lose anything I promise >:)

That's literally my thought every time i get lost. Which is more than the average person so don't worry.

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

I will be killed by every mob, I am good at other things but not combat :’)

Minecraft is that game where you start off good at nothing but slowly you'll find your niche. Like building, redstone, PVP, or heck maybe even command blocks!

• Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Minecraft is that game where you start off good at nothing but slowly you'll find your niche. Like building, redstone, PVP, or heck maybe even command blocks!

I have no niche accept, ha I will live here forever and never leave bc I will get lost niche, or the classic breed 30 cats niche

12 minutes ago, Flower said:

I have no niche accept, ha I will live here forever and never leave bc I will get lost niche, or the classic breed 30 cats niche

You're too young. One day you will come of age...  with our young nation

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, G00gle Translate said:

I used to play on a server where all I did was fish. fish, fish, fish. it was fun though. then I'd sell all my loot for the server currency and it was awesome.

anyways, YES

Just now, gamingcookie said:

I might not be on very often but sounds cool

What version will it be? Or do you know yet

image.png.0fb930c92b1716295acd57f165dbbf45.png

I was thinking snapshot. If you need to know how to get the snapshot I can teach you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

My mom said yes so leave your usernames here. I'll add ya'll when we pay + everything

Skysplash8. let me know on the forums when it's made bc the last time I played MC was on the old server and I won't b checking for an invite there

• Paw up 1