Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

32 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

What is tagging

And do you have to install data packs?

Also whoever's house I found. did you see my note > : )

It’s like real life tag, if you get tagged it gives you a name tag that says tag and you have to hit someone to get rid of it, then that person is tagged

no

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

What is tagging

And do you have to install data packs?

Also whoever's house I found. did you see my note > : )

was it in a flower forest with a bunch of bees?

to whomever planted a ton of oak trees in the flower forest ( @Flower?): Can you please not do that? I don't like oak trees in MC. You're welcome to plant birch trees though, or planting oak trees and cutting them soon after (preferably not right in the forest tho).

32 minutes ago, Balloon said:

to whomever planted a ton of oak trees in the flower forest ( @Flower?): Can you please not do that? I don't like oak trees in MC. You're welcome to plant birch trees though, or planting oak trees and cutting them soon after (preferably not right in the forest tho).

My apologizes. I intended to cut them down but my internet died :// I can go on now and do it though :) 

• Like 1

There are armor stands everywhere. I am sorry. I made one and couldn’t stop. If you see a name tag but you’re the only one on it’s the name tags.

• Haha 1

@Queen Bee there is 2 stacks of honeycombs + 11 more honeycombs, and 30 blocks. I have been harvesting them from your hives as well as mine and putting it in the chest bc I have no need for honey I just wanted bees xD 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

@Queen Bee there is 2 stacks of honeycombs + 11 more honeycombs, and 30 blocks. I have been harvesting them from your hives as well as mine and putting it in the chest bc I have no need for honey I just wanted bees xD 

Thank you!! (I'm getting on now but only for a few minutes)

• Eek! 1

6 minutes ago, Queen Bee said:

@Ghosty I used your anvil just a little bit and it broke, I'm sorry :( I can give you some iron though I don't have enough for a full anvil

No probs, how’d you like my little gift (Also can you like find all the armor stands and post images of them, I want to show them to a friend. Or @gamingcookie)

4 minutes ago, Queen Bee said:

@Ghosty I used your anvil just a little bit and it broke, I'm sorry :( I can give you some iron though I don't have enough for a full anvil

Also, thank you for the nametags!! Llamius Caesar and his new nemesis, Chickus Brutus, have been nametagged :D When I finish my hive I'll name my bees : )

• Haha 1

Just now, Ghosty said:

No probs, how’d you like my little gift (Also can you like find all the armor stands and post images of them, I want to show them to a friend.)

...oops, I already unassembled Grian and put him in his own chest already.. sorry... (also, I have to go right now I just hopped on to say thank you for the nametags bc I forgot lol)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Queen Bee said:

...oops, I already unassembled Grian and put him in his own chest already.. sorry... (also, I have to go right now I just hopped on to say thank you for the nametags bc I forgot lol)

I am laughing so hard rn.

• Eek! 1

Just now, Ghosty said:

My friend’s response: She put poor Grain in a box.

8 minutes ago, Queen Bee said:

• Haha 2

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Idiot, my minecraft cat, is dead. I was taking him for a walk when I found a cave, I rushed inside because I had no iron and needed some and.. A creeper blew up. He had a painless death and I would like to have his funeral sometime tomorrow, his grave will be public so people can mourn him but you will face my wrath if you deface it.

• Sad 5