Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

I’m thoroughly convinced you’ve never been to middle school. (I’m convinced most people on this forum are still in elementary...)
Middle schoolers like to say “that’s gay” towards something they think is absurd or don’t like, treating “gay” more or less as a bad thing.

I know, I was more trying to say that I hate the idea of people using it as an insult.

I'm currently in middle school (Or otherwise a high school of sorts), of course I know what it's supposed to mean.

7 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

I’m thoroughly convinced you’ve never been to middle school. (I’m convinced most people on this forum are still in elementary...)
Middle schoolers like to say “that’s gay” or “you’re gay” towards something they think is absurd or don’t like, treating “gay” more or less as a bad thing.

Oh boy it happens daily. But seriously chad, we get it you’re insecure and have a ton of fake little friends who don’t care about you. Maybe it’s time for you to put on some deodorant and stop being a homophobic little brat

2 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Middle schoolers like to say “that’s gay” or “you’re gay” towards something they think is absurd or don’t like, treating “gay” more or less as a bad thing.

in my school it's just a dead joke, not an insult

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Flower said:

I um..

1639124295_Screenshot(959).thumb.png.f90e25c568584279785cae25ce95bd30.png

4 hours ago, Flower said:

or maybe I broke into someones house and stole something-

4 hours ago, Flower said:

Uh @Goggles-kun I think I broke it- or maybe it was part of the prank-861210890_Screenshot(960).thumb.png.61865560886f52973ca595af4ab9fc7d.png

Flower

Flower, look at me

what in the holy hell are you doing when im not there?

20 minutes ago, Clover said:

Flower

Flower, look at me

what in the holy hell are you doing when im not there?

Nothing I swear... it’s just that I may have hatched more chickens against your orders..

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

Noooo. How did that not work? From the looks of it, did someone put planks under the trap? Now I’m angry because it took me a while to make a working sand trap. 

I put all the sand and signs back where they were (at least I think I did, I don’t know how it worked originally)(also I can put the diamond back if you’d like)

1 minute ago, Flower said:

I put all the sand and signs back where they were (at least I think I did, I don’t know how it worked originally)(also I can put the diamond back if you’d like)

Now that you exposed the trap nobody will fall for it. I’ll make a different trap, but thanks 

• Sad 1

I built a small picnic spot near my house if anyone wanted to go and steal some of the food in the chest there or something (feel free to add food to the chest if you'd like, Harvest some mushrooms, or even vines if you need them)(Please don't take to many mushrooms and make sure to take vines from the bottom so they will re grow)) Maybe you could even say hi to the lonely tree. The other trees don't like the lonely tree D': 1869255718_Screenshot(961).thumb.png.04b9a7db78d5162a3f6379e472354892.png1535958528_Screenshot(962).thumb.png.ff59099c39223a601b8bd143460e7994.png2091459748_Screenshot(963).thumb.png.92fcce8a7e8c3948e1a2919f42ba22c1.png

• Love 1

On 5/15/2020 at 3:56 AM, Goggles-kun said:

But on a brighter note:

image.thumb.jpg.21430718433a1b4b00e29e38bdbcba5b.jpg

monster cat! it's a  cyclops! the white is the white part of the eye, and he black in between the green is the pupil.

• Eek! 1

18 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

monster cat! it's a  cyclops! the white is the white part of the eye, and he black in between the green is the pupil.

I can’t unsee that.. 

1 hour ago, Flower said:

I can’t unsee that.. 

I can, because I forget, also it would be cool if as a boss the (black)cat could blink then  open the cyclops eye but fully

2 hours ago, Zixvir said:

I'd argue that the derpy chicken is worse

kuva.png.f2b9209632b1e4b8db066de574bc07e7.png

10 hours ago, Lilyturf said:

I'd argue that the derpy chicken is worse

kuva.png.f2b9209632b1e4b8db066de574bc07e7.png

I decided not to talk about that one, anyway anyone wanna be online/onion