Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

20 hours ago, Zixvir said:

if you have pocket edition that means you payed, and if you payed you have an account, so try getting minecraft for free using said account, you go to the official minecraft website, go to get minecraft free, then enter your email and password for pocket edition and download the launcher, then you have minecraft pc

i didnt know. Ill have to do that later its 3:51 am here where im at

3 hours ago, Lynxity said:

*cries in bedrock*

if you have pocket edition that means you payed, and if you payed you have an account, so try getting minecraft for free using said account, you go to the official minecraft website, go to get minecraft free, then enter your email and password for pocket edition and download the launcher, then you have minecraft pc

14 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

Does that work?

4 hours ago, Zixvir said:

any suggestion on it though? cant really find anything about it.

On 5/29/2020 at 8:22 PM, Zixvir said:

just enter your account into the thing that  pops up when you ask for free minecraft  on the oficial website

dont really know where that is ;-; i rarely go onto the minecraft site

2 hours ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

dont really know where that is ;-; i rarely go onto the minecraft site

just go on minecraft.net

5 hours ago, Zixvir said:

just go on minecraft.net

i tried to find it, but i couldn’t, so i just bought the game. in theory it works but idk where the ‘try for minecraft free’ is ;--;

here it is click here to go to minecraft website, click on games,click on minecraft, then look for text that says (try it free) and click on it, then enter your email and password where it says to, (only do this if you have minecraft on another device! or have bought it before)