Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

30 minutes ago, Sky said:

so uh, as law maker...what am I supposed to do xD

well, you enforce law, make sure everyone has fun, make sure to do your fufillments that you promissed(you kinda have to do them, or else people will deem you a bad mayor) you also have to offer jobs, do town events, and if the realm gets big enough, hold debates with the naboring town!(also sorry for the bad spelling)

17 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Sky was not here to put any down I don't think

yeah I have no idea what those are xD I literally did nothing but put my name in (and not even that, I had someone do it for me) and I still won

p.s. I swear I'm gonna play more often! earlier I managed to spend some time cutting down spruce trees so hopefully I can start on my house soon

• Paw up 1

Just now, Sky said:

yeah I have no idea what those are xD I literally did nothing but put my name in (and not even that, I had someone do it for me) and I still won

p.s. I swear I'm gonna play more often! earlier I managed to spend some time cutting down spruce trees so hopefully I can start on my house soon

ok, well it will be popular, and you will need to set a goal for our, state? country? well whatever it is you have to come up with some goals for it, and start doing something to start fufilling those goals, I think we should have an election every year, and you can retire at any time. because that's how it should work.

2 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

n o

Sky does not have to

ummmm, actually, you're right! all she has to do is enforce law. but if he/she does absolutely nothing(like, not even tell someone to do something, just sit there and wait, unless he/she is unable to say something as a result of being at school, work, or doing chores.

also I think we should have a more formal vote next time, we should have a 2 week basis to vote, then after that, the votes are counted, and if there is a tie, the 2,3,4 mayors will either have a debate, or they rule together, and can retire at any time, also, I am only asking sky to do this, actually, could I be your advisor sky? you are mayor after all.

it would be a job, and there doesn't need to be jobs, the only reason we have jobs in real life is to make sure the econmy is booming, and the world doesn't become stagnant.