Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

28 minutes ago, Polly said:

image.thumb.png.8d577c4112751aad59300429e974dda2.png

???

well, I have a question, how did we get to the ocean, the key word being  WE, because I wasn't looking for the ocean, plus all the new people, actuually,let's not go that deep, we can just say they got teleported in by Satan.(our satan is just a prank wisard so no actual religion implied) or something, but how did WE get here,because all of us got taken here, so while you guys could have been thrown in, we couldn't have as  we weren't that close.  we can find out by finding a way to go back in time, and have satan do that.

6 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

???

well, I have a question, how did we get to the ocean, the key word being  WE, because I wasn't looking for the ocean, plus all the new people, actuually,let's not go that deep, we can just say they got teleported in by Satan.(our satan is just a prank wisard so no actual religion implied) or something, but how did WE get here,because all of us got taken here, so while you guys could have been thrown in, we couldn't have as  we weren't that close.  we can find out by finding a way to go back in time, and have satan do that.

Prank wizard or not, the word still makes me uncomfortable

• Paw up 1

23 minutes ago, Chicken-duck-woman-thing said:

Prank wizard or not, the word still makes me uncomfortable

you can call him/her a punk. because that's pretty much who they are.

3 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

you can call him/her a punk. because that's pretty much who they are.

Why do we need a wizard anyways? I think the sea thing works fine even though I wasn't involved

36 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

???

No.

1. You can pretend that we got to the ocean and everyone wanted to explore

2. You can pretend.
3. THREE of the other people want to have that storyline

4. We Aren’t including satan in this story.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

???

well the thing I made up was that there was a storm. 

Just now, Pancrack said:

So yeah?

yesh

15 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

No. 
we all went to explore and got swept away

but I didn't go to explore!

of course a flood would make returning impossible

but it still needs to make sense, so the punk teleporting us would make sense, and they can't be too powerful, so they can't change time, or put us in a different timeline, the punk makes the most sense, and is acceptable.

Just now, Zixvir said:

but it still needs to make sense, so the punk teleporting us would make sense, and they can't be too powerful, so they can't change time, or put us in a different timeline, the punk makes the most sense, and is acceptable.

unless oyu have a better idea that still makes sense

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

USE YOUR IMAGINATION.