Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

1 hour ago, UWOaether said:

I’m already very confused about this ‘plot’ it also seems to spark a lot of arguments. @Zixvir I’ve noticed a lot came out of your stubbornness to change the story, even though literally everyone else does. You are the realms admin, you have the responsibility. You aren’t exactly the leader. Everyone chooses what they want. 
tbh, I think it would be better if we started out with no preplanned plot. It’s a lot easier for me to be chaotic dumb ™️ When there is no previous plot. 

I say we start the plot with what we do, the Tubbo cult (and the ‘Resistance’ started by Polly and Sky.) are good starting points.

Also I’ve literally been named the god of chaos on a discord server so- I can assure you, I am very chaotic dumb.

3 minutes ago, Polly said:

ill probably be on at 10:30 AM MST on school days and then leave at 10:50 AM MST and then come back at 12:00 PM MST

because school-

so mst is 2 hours behind est

(the st in mst or est means standered time, the e in est means eastern and the m in mst means mountain.)

9 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

so mst is 2 hours behind est

(the st in mst or est means standered time, the e in est means eastern and the m in mst means mountain.)

i know that, why am i using mst if i didn't know that?

18 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

bro feather falling is so op i just survived the biggest fall

Ye I survived a nearly 40 block fall  with only 1 1/2 hearts of damage taken with ff 2