Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

3 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

Ok can we just,,, leave it on one freaking realm. Idc I just want one. Stop switching the worlds period.

@Zixvir, you need to actually listen to us. I've been saying it for a while. Your job as the admin of this realm isn't to do what you want but for what everyone wants. If everyone wants to switch worlds, then yes, let's switch worlds. If Nobody wants to switch worlds like right now, then don't.

I found a bug. if you put five minecarts on the same rail(by standing below the rail and placing them on the rail) and push the minecarts then it moves forever, I can show you. you can add as many minecarts as you want, so you could have many people in it at once, but I will need to test that hypothesis in our creative world, we will use survival mode to see if you can survive.

1 hour ago, UWOaether said:

@Zixvir, you need to actually listen to us. I've been saying it for a while. Your job as the admin of this realm isn't to do what you want but for what everyone wants. If everyone wants to switch worlds, then yes, let's switch worlds. If Nobody wants to switch worlds like right now, then don't.

I know a sorry won't cut it, but sorry, I will try to keep thatin mind whenever I'm about to do something.

3 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I know a sorry won't cut it, but sorry, I will try to keep thatin mind whenever I'm about to do something.

It’s fine, I’m super happy that your keeping the world up and running. But with great power comes great responsibility 

Just now, Polly said:

alright which one of you stole my cat which one of you

aether your pretty sus i stole your cookies and you steal my dog thats not really far isn't it? cocoa beans could of easily been taken back but nope you had to steal my dog and because you have diamond i can't kill you, wouldn't a good leader not do that? (also i'm not really mad i just think this is funny lol-)