Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

I am experimenting with a bug, and I plan to use it in the realm, but I don't know how to explain it using plot other than magic. and I'm supposed to be a pirate, so I guess I'll be a wisard pirate. I don't fully understand the glitch, but I do know the basics, so I can create a useful transportation system. I will call this glitch the infinite momentum glitch, img for short, I would like it if you didn't report it so that we could continue to use this magic as I don't even fully understand it yet. It's very weird, the reason I call it img is because I noticed that when it moves in a direction, it keeps moving forever, so thus infinite momentum. I would like to switch the world over to creative so that I can show you all and experiment.

3 minutes ago, Polly said:

You had a heart of the sea? Probably from the drowned, no one has a use for a heart of the sea

where did my stuff go. that's why I'm asking. if I know where my stuff went, I know where it went. also what do you mean by from the drowned? the only way you can get it is from buried treasure.

19 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

where did my stuff go. that's why I'm asking. if I know where my stuff went, I know where it went. also what do you mean by from the drowned? the only way you can get it is from buried treasure.

No one knows where you live-

35 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

we are medieval

We would murder you for using magic uwu

well it would be in your favor, so I think that the king or queen would be fine with it. also the way they did it was depriving the proclaimed witch/wisard of sleep making them haluccenate and anything that they said would be taken as fact. so  basically you wouldn't be able to murder me until I said I was a wisard, and since you can't deprive me of sleep in real life, I would be basically immune to law, but since I am an outcast I  would still die.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

well it would be in your favor, so I think that the king or queen would be fine with it. also the way they did it was depriving the proclaimed witch/wisard of sleep making them haluccenate and anything that they said would be taken as fact. so  basically you wouldn't be able to murder me until I said I was a wisard, and since you can't deprive me of sleep in real life, I would be basically immune to law, but since I am an outcast I  would still die.

*Wizard

*Halucanate

*Wizard AGAIN

Also, no glitches p l e a se

we just wanna have fun making a cool storyline!

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

*Wizard

*Halucanate

*Wizard AGAIN

oh, I guess that idea can go in the world that no lore.

7 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

*Wizard

*Halucanate

*Wizard AGAIN

also what do you mean with the first part?