Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

image.png.532e4c2271c73d85d7d1200a5a158624.png (GORON TIME!) YEAH BROTHER! Oh wait. No one has played A SINGLE, game, of the legened of zelda, so almost no one knows what a goron is. This is super annoying, ok, let me explaing what a goron is. Well first, I have to explain the species, so the most humanoid race is the Hylians, there only non human trait is their distinct pointed ears. There are a bunch of wildly different species, including the Gorons. Gorons are Rock people, as in, they are rocks, they do have eyes, a belly, and a brain however. Here is a picture.Goron Powder Keg Shop - Zeldapedia, the Legend of Zelda wiki - Twilight Princess, Ocarina of ...

10 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

image.png.532e4c2271c73d85d7d1200a5a158624.png (GORON TIME!) YEAH BROTHER! Oh wait. No one has played A SINGLE, game, of the legened of zelda, so almost no one knows what a goron is. This is super annoying, ok, let me explaing what a goron is. Well first, I have to explain the species, so the most humanoid race is the Hylians, there only non human trait is their distinct pointed ears. There are a bunch of wildly different species, including the Gorons. Gorons are Rock people, as in, they are rocks, they do have eyes, a belly, and a brain however. Here is a picture.Goron Powder Keg Shop - Zeldapedia, the Legend of Zelda wiki - Twilight Princess, Ocarina of ...

It’s not the nicest to just assume no one has played a legend of Zelda game, I’ve Played Breath of the wild

but I haven’t played the older games so I don’t know what that is

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

I got this from an enchanting table:image.png.186c23c5e5f2d30657893270e767f848.pngI was lucky, yay!

I don’t think you can get all that from an enchanting table.. I think the max is two enchantments, you have 4

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

It’s not the nicest to just assume no one has played a legend of Zelda game, I’ve Played Breath of the wild

but I haven’t played the older games so I don’t know what that is

there are gorons in the breath of the wild.

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

I don’t think you can get all that from an enchanting table.. I think the max is two enchantments, you have 4

I got that from a single enchantment.