Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

1 minute ago, Green the Festive Fox said:

bruh I would totally make an actually functioning realm if I could actually use my own money to make it-

i want to make my own realm because this one is broken

1 minute ago, Polly said:

uhhh zix stop please this is the fourth time let me play minecraft

sorry I was using time travel. I can do that as the realm operator.  so if we go and raid a gaurdian temple but lose, I can just go back in time and none of that happened.

someone said that sleep is for weaklings in the realm,  I will let you know that I stayed up all night yesterday, not even a little sleep(except me falling asleep this morning and me falling asleep during the day yesterday.

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

someone said that sleep is for weaklings in the realm,  I will let you know that I stayed up all night yesterday, not even a little sleep(except me falling asleep this morning and me falling asleep during the day yesterday.

i stayed awake 24 hours with 0 falling asleep twice in a row

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

Guess you aren't a weakling afterall

1 hour ago, alex602h said:

Guess you aren't a weakling afterall

well if you don't sleep it has health problems so the real weakling is the night owl who never sleeps