Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

AS THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THIS THREAD, I DEMAND YOU GUYS TO STOP.

STOP CHANGING THE WORLD. JUST PUT IT ON SURVIVAL. I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE ALL THE HARD WORK I PUT ONTO THE CURRENT ONE.

I worked hard getting full enchanted diamond and stuff. 

and istg if you guys can't get along and take a joke, I'm done with this forum. IT'S JUST A GAME. If someone killed you while you were working, it's not that big of a deal. If someone blew up what you were working on, the person should help you fix it. 

I honestly wish I could still own the realm but I can't. Please for the love of me and god, just STOP.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

AS THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THIS THREAD, I DEMAND YOU GUYS TO STOP.

STOP CHANGING THE WORLD. JUST PUT IT ON SURVIVAL. I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE ALL THE HARD WORK I PUT ONTO THE CURRENT ONE.

I worked hard getting full enchanted diamond and stuff. 

and istg if you guys can't get along and take a joke, I'm done with this forum. IT'S JUST A GAME. If someone killed you while you were working, it's not that big of a deal. If someone blew up what you were working on, the person should help you fix it. 

I honestly wish I could still own the realm but I can't. Please for the love of me and god, just STOP.

Nothing is stopping you  going to zix's realm, Tbh I'm really done with everyone's crap, I don't even know what you were trying to say with this, ill just make another topic if this is such a big problem 

• Paw up 1

Just now, Polly said:

Nothing is stopping you  going to zix's realm, Tbh I'm really done with everyone's crap, I don't even know what you were trying to say with this, ill just make another topic if this is such a big problem 

I'm just tired of the arguments. Everyone is trying to restart it and crap. Everyone is changing the worlds. I just want survival with other people. Now everyone is going to your realm. 

This is what happens when you lose internet for 2 days and leave children unsupervised.

1 minute ago, UWOaether said:

I'm just tired of the arguments. Everyone is trying to restart it and crap. Everyone is changing the worlds. I just want survival with other people. Now everyone is going to your realm. 

This is what happens when you lose internet for 2 days and leave children unsupervised.

Why does it matter that everyone is? I get the arguments thing but you aren't helping, you're just making a bigger argument.  It's not really a big deal

5 minutes ago, Polly said:

Why does it matter that everyone is? I get the arguments thing but you aren't helping, you're just making a bigger argument.  It's not really a big deal

Cause minecraft gets boring alone. I spent like >15 bucks to make the original realm. I'm kinda sad this is where it went. I was hoping to introduce you guys to a friend of mine irl (Not Meowbeez) and show her the survival we worked on together. But I guess those dreams are dead since everyone apparently hates everyone. I'm honestly surprised Philo hasn't intervened here.

I'm not trying to argue. I'm trying to have fun... but i guess life never works out.

This song basically sums up my feelings about this whole situation.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

Cause minecraft gets boring alone. I spent like >15 bucks to make the original realm. I'm kinda sad this is where it went. I was hoping to introduce you guys to a friend of mine irl (Not Meowbeez) and show her the survival we worked on together. But I guess those dreams are dead since everyone apparently hates everyone. I'm honestly surprised Philo hasn't intervened here.

I'm not trying to argue. I'm trying to have fun... but i guess life never works out.

This song basically sums up my feelings about this whole situation.

tl;dr: I just want to have fun but it seems that is not gonna happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

You know you still could right? I doubt anyone is just gonna throw zix's realm away, we did have a lot of fun there, people are going to still play on it- 

1 minute ago, Polly said:

You know you still could right? I doubt anyone is just gonna throw zix's realm away, we did have a lot of fun there, people are going to still play on it- 

idk, i just feel very saddened by the whole situation. I feel like you guys are being childish and such. 

Also I gotta spend time with friends so imma sign off.

2 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

idk, i just feel very saddened by the whole situation. I feel like you guys are being childish and such. 

Also I gotta spend time with friends so imma sign off.

oki! yeah we were being childish and i'm sorry about that- 

Just now, Chicken-duck-woman-thing said:

I just want a consistent world to play on. I'm a noob and I'm sick of loosing my progress, even if that progress is just iron armor

I'm not even a noob and im tired of losing my progress too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chicken-duck-woman-thing said:

I just want a consistent world to play on. I'm a noob and I'm sick of loosing my progress, even if that progress is just iron armor

yeah, we should stick with one world- 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Polly said:

yeah, we should stick with one world- 

tbh I think it should be zix's realm. It's the one we have the most progress on. 

@Zixvir you should go to your own creative world if you want to build. We want to stick to one world. period.

51 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

uhh, did I forget to switch the world back?