Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

Just now, Zixvir said:

??? what happened then?

also the reason I switch to creative is when others want to switch,I usually ask beforehand, the only problem is that I forget to switch it back.

Just now, Zixvir said:

also the reason I switch to creative is when others want to switch,I usually ask beforehand, the only problem is that I forget to switch it back.

nobody wants to switch anymore. and majority rules anyways.

2 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

well that's what I go by, if majority wants to play creative, than that's what happens, and I ask first.

2 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

well : / but also it seems we've changed anyways. I don't think anybody wanted to play creative but just keep it survival.

ok, well I would like it if joo joined, I get bored easily.

Just now, Zixvir said:

uhh, yeah.

alo do you have a consistent souce of income? it doesn't matter how much you start with, it matters that it's consistent. also do the rent, it's the cheapest.

wait i'm still confused- why can't we have 2 realms? it's not gonna replace the other you could still go on the other.

46 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

like two people wanted to not switch i think, so no, we don't know if it does

3 hours ago, Polly said:

wait i'm still confused- why can't we have 2 realms? it's not gonna replace the other you could still go on the other.

bump

11 hours ago, Polly said:

bump

yeah, we can have both. I have an idea. We could have that realm always be the creative world, and my realm always be the survival one, that way, there is no way to have the owner forget to switch it back. But that would make it being a realm pointless. So you do you. I', not sure why you need a second realm though, unless you want a better plot, but to be honest. You have to make the plot as you progress, we like being teamates, so I think that a soviet style would be good. But another way to do that is to still have econmy and have the plot bring us together, but we worked hard on our shop so we still do capitalism. Actualy, I think the reason we have a bad plot is because we focused too much on how we got to the islands.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

yeah, we can have both. I have an idea. We could have that realm always be the creative world, and my realm always be the survival one, that way, there is no way to have the owner forget to switch it back. But that would make it being a realm pointless. So you do you. I', not sure why you need a second realm though, unless you want a better plot, but to be honest. You have to make the plot as you progress, we like being teamates, so I think that a soviet style would be good. But another way to do that is to still have econmy and have the plot bring us together, but we worked hard on our shop so we still do capitalism. Actualy, I think the reason we have a bad plot is because we focused too much on how we got to the islands.

oohhh, I just thought of why to have both realms. Lets say that xyz wants to play suvival, but everyone else wants to play creative. Then they can go to your realm.

Will you do this?

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Zixvir said:

Yeah, we didn't really have a plot, just the island stuff. Then after that we didn't do anything, in my realm we did have a plot, but I guess it can't exist because uhhhhh i never got that answered?? Because someone didn't want to lose their diamond armor? In the first realm, we had diamond armor and netherite, and we switched. I'm kinda sad this is where we ended up. I literally want the old large biome world more than the one now. We had more of a plot then any of the others. But the impostor stuff never went anywhere because no one cared. also I got the last hit on the ender dragon in that world, not like it matters lol, we did it together. 

On 12/29/2020 at 4:07 PM, Polly said:

Can people stop ignoring me? I have a few questions, 

Why can't we have two realms? I never got that answered 

What are we supposed to stop? Changing the world? Keeping it only on survival? Why is that a problem? You can't really cheat in minecraft (unless it's like hacking) 

I am just so confused, this isn't supposed to be rude, I just am really confused. 

Just now, Polly said:

Changing the world?

This is my biggest problem. It takes me a long time to get anywhere in Minecraft (even iron armor is an achievement for me) and I can't get online very often

• Like 1