Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

1 minute ago, Chicken-duck-woman-thing said:

This is my biggest problem. It takes me a long time to get anywhere in Minecraft (even iron armor is an achievement for me) and I can't get online very often

I get that, for me worlds get super boring after you find diamonds/go to the nether. the plot is so slow that there is nothing to do, we were mostly focusing on how we got to the islands. I always want to change worlds because it gets super boring. Which is a problem with others that take a long time to get anywhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

also the currency should be nautilus shells, they aren't very useful, but also not very farmable.

wait no, BAD IDEA BAAD IDEA!

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

can someone who watches tubbo tell him to check his realm invites on his latest video? It would be funny.

and tell him to join at 6:00 pm est time

11 hours ago, Zixvir said:

I made this.

2021-01-01_21_08_18.thumb.png.398d8198a9010f9ff9495539f1b92a8d.png

I used a double piston extender and some end crystals.

This is technically possible to make in survival, but it would be expensive, and on top of that, unremoveable.

Just now, Zixvir said:

I used a double piston extender and some end crystals.

This is technically possible to make in survival, but it would be expensive, and on top of that, unremoveable.

*not moveable

12 hours ago, Zixvir said:

can someone who watches tubbo tell him to check his realm invites on his latest video? It would be funny.

someone do this please.

also I am joining.

and tell him to join at 6:00 pm est time

8 minutes ago, Polly said:

kind off

oh. I am no longer in murder mode. So you can come on. 

Also now that everyone knows that I have op stuff, no one will dare attack me.

53 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

oh. I am no longer in murder mode. So you can come on. 

Also now that everyone knows that I have op stuff, no one will dare attack me.

What do you mean by op?

also my internet did not totally just go off again and I totally do know when it’s coming back on again.

2 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

What do you mean by op?

also my internet did not totally just go off again and I totally do know when it’s coming back on again.

I 2 shotted polly with my bow

Just now, Zixvir said:

I 2 shotted polly with my bow

Yeah I have fully enchanted diamond armor, a shield and an axe. Sure my armor may be mostly damaged but now I have the Dias to repair it, and the skeleton farm will help me get enough exp to do a 20 enchant on all of them. And I’m fishing for a mending book, and once piglins decide to I will get fire resist to go get netherite.

1 minute ago, UWOaether said:

Yeah I have fully enchanted diamond armor, a shield and an axe. Sure my armor may be mostly damaged but now I have the Dias to repair it, and the skeleton farm will help me get enough exp to do a 20 enchant on all of them. And I’m fishing for a mending book, and once piglins decide to I will get fire resist to go get netherite.

WOW, you have more grind then me, only a little, but still, you have more grind, unless your diamond armor is only one enchant.

WOW, you have more grind then me, only a little, but still, you have more grind, unless your diamond armor is only one enchant.

I have full diamond armor, all one enchant in, and I almost never use it because I'm a cheapskate

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

I have full diamond armor, all one enchant in, and I almost never use it because I'm a cheapskate

I also have full diamond tools, most one enchant in.