Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

8 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

also how did the people that weren't looking for the ocean get sucked in?

THE HEART OF THE SEA WAS CALLLING TO US!

Is that a good idea?

(basically we get there because of the heart of the sea, but it doesn't really say how, so it's jsut as vauge, but it could be that waves take us there. Or a magic whirlpool that appears from any source of water and leads us to the ocean even though it's not connected.)

we all went to the ocean because of a drought and then it flooded, this does not mean the world flooded 

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

JUST BECAUSE THERE IS VOTING IN AMONG US, DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE DOING THE SAMETHING

I am saying that because you can change your vote.

7 minutes ago, Polly said:

we all went to the ocean because of a drought and then it flooded, this does not mean the world flooded 

OH YEAH! floods don't occur around the ENTIRE world. silly me!

4 hours ago, Zixvir said:

Is that a good idea?

(basically we get there because of the heart of the sea, but it doesn't really say how, so it's jsut as vauge, but it could be that waves take us there. Or a magic whirlpool that appears from any source of water and leads us to the ocean even though it's not connected.)

You did not read a single thing I said did you? There is no before plot, we were always on the island.

im kinda looking at dsmp for what I consider lore. In the beginning there was no lore, no intention of lore, but then Tommy messed around and accidentally started lore. 

tl;dr, there is no ‘backstory’ it makes it way to confusing to understand, at least, not for everyone to have the same one. If you want to have your backstory as character development, go ahead but it’s with your own character.

Zix if your character got here via the heart of the sea, great! Cause I think mine has always lived on the island.

• Paw up 3

5 hours ago, Zixvir said:

Is that a good idea?

You are a donkey

2 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Time to begin paper planes meme

also some other memes I think would fit our plot

Choice meme or Humans meme

AAAA idk, i think humans would make more sense

6 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Time to begin paper planes meme

also some other memes I think would fit our plot

Choice meme or Humans meme

i am changing my skin btw- im gonna go make it right now actually ill post it here soon

i have an idea that polly just got sick of everyone on the old world so she just straight up leaves with her cat

and then ends up on the main land and she gets stuck with the others

if she got the chance, she'd just straight up leave everyone to die

• Like 1

new skin

598608010_newskinpog.PNG.17c5d5901a2f3db6276d1a408b9a3d55.PNG

image.png.9d03b9935658ec047158def17456e8bb.png

i will probably change it a bit i just took some Fashion Advice with Coco™ because i had no idea what to make its clothes

or you could use its true form (or both ??) wow that looks bad in game ngl

2021-01-15_22_28_13.png.92c6214cf35367803a99e1bd336fecfd.png

my idea is that it's some funky humanoid cookie thing. sort of a shapeshifter? but like not really changing its shape just kinda disguising itself as some sort of human

hold on im gonna go make a character bios thread

• Eek! 3

12 hours ago, UWOaether said:

You did not read a single thing I said did you? There is no before plot, we were always on the island.

im kinda looking at dsmp for what I consider lore. In the beginning there was no lore, no intention of lore, but then Tommy messed around and accidentally started lore. 

tl;dr, there is no ‘backstory’ it makes it way to confusing to understand, at least, not for everyone to have the same one. If you want to have your backstory as character development, go ahead but it’s with your own character.

Zix if your character got here via the heart of the sea, great! Cause I think mine has always lived on the island.

ohhhhhhhh.

uhhh.

hmmmm...

My character was looking for the heart of the sea in another realm, and while in a boat, got washed onto the starting island( and also magically into another realm) and would be looking for a way back if he didn't like it in this realm(which is actually a different realm) and I would be from a survival world(that I could turn to lan(it would have mods) but it didn't pre-exist, so I would need to build a house.)  which gives me an idea, I could do mods by making a world lan. Hmmm...

well I'm joining.

oh also I have my own 'realm' (i don't have an actual realm) that takes place in the nether.

It would make sense that green is from this nether realm, as she is suited for extreme heat and she is a fire creature of sorts.

She doesn't like water or snow or anything, so that makes sense, right?

Just now, Green the Birthday Fox said:

oh also I have my own 'realm' (i don't have an actual realm) that takes place in the nether.

It would make sense that green is from this nether realm, as she is suited for extreme heat and she is a fire creature of sorts.

hmmm... (*whispers* heart of the- green- probably)  that was all you could understand. You can decide what to do with it.

5 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

hmmm... (*whispers* heart of the- green- probably)  that was all you could understand. You can decide what to do with it.

basically, I say, " I have to keep of the heart of the see, so that nobody uses it on green, probably killing her."

9 minutes ago, Green the Birthday Fox said:

doesn't like? Or is like a blaze?