Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

16 hours ago, definitely cookie said:

but plot Fun

it just means that I won't contribute to the plot on purpose.

15 hours ago, Polly said:

ALRIGHT, I'M GONNA SAY IT, I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY THIS FOR WEEKS, BUT THIS IS THE TIME I DO

I. AM. DONE.

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REALM OWNER, DOES NOT MEAN YOU CHOOSE EVERY LITTLE THING

JUST LIKE PANCAKE SAID, WE ALREADY MADE OUR PLOT, 

YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT UNLESS EVRYONE VOTES ON IT.

PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO US, I AM SICK OF THIS, SICK OF ALL OF THIS

THE WORLD BEING FLOODED IS NOT CANNON, 

SATAN IS NOT CANNON

PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO US

WE ARE DONE WITH THIS

isn't the plot what you consider it to be? Just because I say that the world is flooded doesn't mean that it is. It just means that that is my opinion

15 hours ago, UWOaether said:

Remember, sky is uncomfortable with the satan thing. Also I wasn’t there for that so uh... :/

in this world you were?

also it was just an idea, Punk doesn't have to be canon. (remember how I said to call him punk?) (well, canonically, not in game.)

2 hours ago, Polly said:

I DID IT

image.thumb.png.3661a08a6c2a859c3d9145dd9ad7b0ad.png

YEEES!!!

2 hours ago, Polly said:

Salmon has been returned from breeding with boat fox-

also zix i have your horse, why was it wandering

Could you take it to my house?

I still have school.

Just now, Zixvir said:

it just means that I won't contribute to the plot on purpose.

isn't the plot what you consider it to be? Just because I say that the world is flooded doesn't mean that it is. It just means that that is my opinion

in this world you were?

also it was just an idea, Punk doesn't have to be canon. (remember how I said to call him punk?) (well, canonically, not in game.)

Then you will not be canon, if you aren't contributing to the plot why should we put you in the story?

i vote for zix not being canon

• Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, Polly said:

Then you will not be canon, if you aren't contributing to the plot why should we put you in the story?

i vote for zix not being canon

okay, fiiiiiiinne.

I'll contribute!

Also if I'm not canon, the heart of the sea wouldn't really exist...

That would be a problem.

Just now, Zixvir said:

okay, fiiiiiiinne.

I'll contribute!

That would be a problem.

I JUST CAME UP WITH AN IDEA!

I could use the heart of the sea to "teleport"  by using waves.

and surfing.

also the moon controls waves, so maybe it uses the moon.  AND BY THAT I CAN NOW FLY!(jk lol.)

5 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I JUST CAME UP WITH AN IDEA!

I could use the heart of the sea to "teleport"  by using waves.

and surfing.

also the moon controls waves, so maybe it uses the moon.  AND BY THAT I CAN NOW FLY!(jk lol.)

or just create majora's mask.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

or just create majora's mask.

I'm joining.

actually, from a lore point of view, what are the powers of the heart of the sea?

well I guess that would be more like minecraft lore and less like realm lor- CAN GAME THEORY'S MINECRAFT LORE BE CANON!?

Can we have game theory's minecraft lore be canon? Or at least the parts that don't attack our lore?

14 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

okay, fiiiiiiinne.

I'll contribute!

That would be a problem.

we already voted, me and cookie did

Just now, Zixvir said:

I'm joining.

actually, from a lore point of view, what are the powers of the heart of the sea?

well I guess that would be more like minecraft lore and less like realm lor- CAN GAME THEORY'S MINECRAFT LORE BE CANON!?

Can we have game theory's minecraft lore be canon? Or at least the parts that don't attack our lore?

also how did the people that weren't looking for the ocean get sucked in?

THE HEART OF THE SEA WAS CALLLING TO US!

Is that a good idea?

(basically we get there because of the heart of the sea, but it doesn't really say how, so it's jsut as vauge, but it could be that waves take us there. Or a magic whirlpool that appears from any source of water and leads us to the ocean even though it's not connected.)

8 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

Is that a good idea?

(basically we get there because of the heart of the sea, but it doesn't really say how, so it's jsut as vauge, but it could be that waves take us there. Or a magic whirlpool that appears from any source of water and leads us to the ocean even though it's not connected.)

we all went to the ocean because of a drought and then it flooded, this does not mean the world flooded 

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

JUST BECAUSE THERE IS VOTING IN AMONG US, DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE DOING THE SAMETHING

I am saying that because you can change your vote.

7 minutes ago, Polly said:

we all went to the ocean because of a drought and then it flooded, this does not mean the world flooded 

OH YEAH! floods don't occur around the ENTIRE world. silly me!

4 hours ago, Zixvir said:

Is that a good idea?

You did not read a single thing I said did you? There is no before plot, we were always on the island.

im kinda looking at dsmp for what I consider lore. In the beginning there was no lore, no intention of lore, but then Tommy messed around and accidentally started lore. 

tl;dr, there is no ‘backstory’ it makes it way to confusing to understand, at least, not for everyone to have the same one. If you want to have your backstory as character development, go ahead but it’s with your own character.

Zix if your character got here via the heart of the sea, great! Cause I think mine has always lived on the island.

• Paw up 3

5 hours ago, Zixvir said:

Is that a good idea?

You are a donkey