Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

20 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

???? you know what lan means right

no?(*searches it up*) 

oh...

never mind.

I did try setting up a server but I don't have the correct equipment.

23 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

If she is completely submerged in water for about the time it takes for air to run out underwater, it can kill her.

If she gets about 10 that hit her, then she dies.

so water just does nothing, and cold is what hurts.

so you cannot be cold or else you die. What about cold water? (not ice cold, that instantly takes air away. )

22 hours ago, Polly said:

Everyone has some fancy backstory or powers, and then there's me, the spaceman

hmmm... well uhh. Hmmm... You probably found this planet while looking for a planet that can support life, and (if it's startrek, you can't get taken back by the teleporter)  your ship or shuttle probably fell.

22 hours ago, Polly said:

ink now has unlimited cannon lives

the fox holding the rose is now ink

... I don't agree. 

Mainly because that involves witchcraft and necromancy which is illegal.

Maybe you can bring ink with necromancy, but he would still have a single life.

Unless you gave him an item that would give him unlimited lives that only works on animals.

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

so you cannot be cold or else you die. What about cold water? (not ice cold, that instantly takes air away. )

cold water is a BIG NO

she will heckin die if her hands/paws go under.

20 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

and this is what happens when you forget to leave a sign saying that it's your horse:2021-01-17_09_44_17.thumb.png.4cb14807659cdaabdd0b08b8e20d17ef.png

(btw you don't have to give it back.)

That's Meowbeez's house 

32 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

hmmm... well uhh. Hmmm... You probably found this planet while looking for a planet that can support life, and (if it's startrek, you can't get taken back by the teleporter)  your ship or shuttle probably fell.

... I don't agree. 

Mainly because that involves witchcraft and necromancy which is illegal.

Maybe you can bring ink with necromancy, but he would still have a single life.

Unless you gave him an item that would give him unlimited lives that only works on animals.

Lol what, that just means ink is immortal because I can't deal with the death of my pets, nothing fancy lol

I'm literally just a spaceman, I have no backstory, I just exist

16 minutes ago, Polly said:

ol what, that just means ink is immortal because I can't deal with the death of my pets, nothing fancy lol

I'm literally just a spaceman, I have no backstory, I just exist

among us has backstory, not trying to say that your skin is based on among us though.

Ink is not immortal.

Actually, your character could go insane and say that... Actually no, you'll just be in denial.

So basically, ink IS dead, but your character is in denial.

you can say that ink is immortal.

I don't agree.

and he can be canon immortal.

With no ifs.

23 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

that face, to me, means, what the heck are you thinking/doing

I only thought of it because of COLD, nothing else.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

among us has backstory, not trying to say that your skin is based on among us though.

Ink is not immortal.

Actually, your character could go insane and say that... Actually no, you'll just be in denial.

I don't agree.

With no ifs.

My skin is from among us, but my character is not in that universe 

No, ink is immortal because it really did hurt me, not in rp lol, literally, I'm super weird like that, I'm not in denial just I want ink to still be living.

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

Ink is not immortal.

I don't agree.

With no ifs.

didn't you decide not to contribute to the plot

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

Yeah didn't you, the only reason you said that you would is so because you can be in the plot. You aren't doing that, also my character has no backstory and you're still trying to give her a backstory 

1 hour ago, Polly said:

My skin is from among us, but my character is not in that universe 

No, ink is immortal because it really did hurt me, not in rp lol, literally, I'm super weird like that, I'm not in denial just I want ink to still be living.

uhhhhh... okay?

23 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

I did, but I shall contribute.

10 minutes ago, Polly said:

Yeah didn't you, the only reason you said that you would is so because you can be in the plot. You aren't doing that, also my character has no backstory and you're still trying to give her a backstory 

you didn't say that I couldn't contribute by adding lore to other people.

9 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

you didn't say that I couldn't contribute by adding lore to other people.

they are other people's characters, you're not the one who should be making lore for them, that should be whoever owns the character unless they actually Ask for help ?? and polly said that she just doesn't have a backstory and you're still trying to give her one

2 hours ago, Zixvir said:

I quit of boredom, and that took me to bloons td 6, so if I ragequit I'll see you.

I didn't ragequit, still coming

2 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

they are other people's characters, you're not the one who should be making lore for them, that should be whoever owns the character unless they actually Ask for help ?? and polly said that she just doesn't have a backstory and you're still trying to give her one

sometimes people appriciate help even if they don't ask for it, but if they tell you to stop you should stop(thsi is me talking to to myself.   .

21 minutes ago, Polly said:

still confused how a moderator hasn't stepped in yet, there has been a lot of agurements here-

idk.

hmmm...

should we @

sky?

4 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I didn't ragequit, still coming

sometimes people appriciate help even if they don't ask for it, but if they tell you to stop you should stop(thsi is me talking to to myself.   .

idk.

hmmm...

should we @

sky?

There's no reason to-

7 minutes ago, Polly said:

There's no reason to-

I like helping people.

Also, whoever is stealing beds,

PLEASE STOP! EVENTUALLY I'M GONNA MAKE SKYBLOCK, AND IT'S GONNA TAKE ME THERE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

I like helping people.

Also, whoever is stealing beds,

PLEASE STOP! EVENTUALLY I'M GONNA MAKE SKYBLOCK, AND IT'S GONNA TAKE ME THERE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are acting like a child

calm down 😐