Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

I like helping people.

Also, whoever is stealing beds,

PLEASE STOP! EVENTUALLY I'M GONNA MAKE SKYBLOCK, AND IT'S GONNA TAKE ME THERE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

You are acting like a child

calm down 😐

Please calm down zix

1 hour ago, Pancrack said:

You are acting like a child

calm down 😐

It's okay, I'm used to it. I will eventually go mad though.

1 hour ago, Polly said:

Please calm down zix

I was joking with the reekid part.

27 minutes ago, Polly said:

Ink :DD

image.thumb.png.802449c1ab1c548a15df9adeb23ede1e.png

14 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Can I have pics of your guys skins?

sure!2021-01-02_17_20_40.thumb.png.acb69b6c5fd5c8cbb795220a30580e3f.png

(my screenshot thing only works sometimes and I'm too lazy to log on.)

On 1/15/2021 at 10:33 PM, gamingcookie said:

new skin

598608010_newskinpog.PNG.17c5d5901a2f3db6276d1a408b9a3d55.PNG

image.png.9d03b9935658ec047158def17456e8bb.png

i will probably change it a bit i just took some Fashion Advice with Coco™ because i had no idea what to make its clothes

or you could use its true form (or both ??) wow that looks bad in game ngl

2021-01-15_22_28_13.png.92c6214cf35367803a99e1bd336fecfd.png

my idea is that it's some funky humanoid cookie thing. sort of a shapeshifter? but like not really changing its shape just kinda disguising itself as some sort of human

hold on im gonna go make a character bios thread

24 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Can I have pics of your guys skins?

4 hours ago, Polly said:

still confused how a moderator hasn't stepped in yet, there has been a lot of agurements here-

I'm like the only mod here and barely look at the thread because I have no idea what's going on because I'm kinda abandoned my minecraft homes and pets...

if someone thinks I need to step in, report one of the posts (Philo can see those and help too if she's on before I am) or @ me

16 hours ago, Polly said:

so, i need some help, i'm going to make a shop, but for the outsides, i need white stained glass, a lot of white stained glass, so if you can, please help!

image.thumb.png.f63b78b4ce887f1454c98492c99b55db.png

how many blocks?