Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

2 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

I left my stuff in a chest in the extra storage room

And I made a gravestone, but you can take that out if it’s in the way

Also please take care of my puppy

• Paw up 1

8 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

It’s mainly here that concerns me.. again, I just wanna get off the forums too, I am already under stress from today, and I will only accept Discord messages.

you seem to be pannicking calmly, to try and resolve this problem,

if i'm wrong, then it just means that I don't have a very good understanding here.

But if you want to help, then try to calm down first, if it's because of your thing, then just wait for that to go away.

6 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Okay,

I know I’ve caused a lot of harm and problems and you all probably can’t forgive me so I’ve decided to fix my mistakes and then leave the server, so you guys don’t have to fix my mistakes

:]

I forgive you, I just want you to understand what I'm saying first.

3 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Oh

i guess all my mistakes have already been fixed

well, it was nice playing with you guys

:]

You don't have to leave.

I just want to understand.

Silver was right when (s)he said that this will afect you irl.

Which is why I want you to understand first.

Am I teaching?

Meh, it's my responsibility, but only because I accepted it, It's only the standered for having a responsibility.

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I want to leave it up to our victims here to resolve this, I won’t have part in it, I’ve only tried to lend a paw for something over a video game, because yeah, I get what it’s like to just have fun with people and getting angry while playing, it’s apart of gaming nature.. the last thing I need is an entire tragedy over this.

Don't worry, I think I know how to apply democracy to this, I'm pretty sure that no tragady will happen.

You don't have to do anything, help IS appreciated, but it seems like you're biting off more than you can chew.

This feels like a tv show, litterally everything is set up correctly, #life is a tv show(jk lol, things like this always happen.)

3 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I forgive you, I just want you to understand what I'm saying first.

You don't have to leave.

I just want to understand.

Silver was right when (s)he said that this will afect you irl.

Which is why I want you to understand first.

Am I teaching?

Meh, it's my responsibility, but only because I accepted it, It's only the standered for having a responsibility.

Then what do you want me to do

I’m trying to understand

17 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

This is exactly what I don't need. Thank you.

sorry, I should have said more about you doing so much.

You really did, thank you, what I'm trying to say is that, since you don't seem to have much experience, don't hurt yourself, I don't want you to feel like it's your fault, becuase it isn't. You really did do alot, so don't feel like you have to do more.

And thank you everyone else too.

Everyone has done so much.

14 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Also please take care of my puppy

you don't have to leave, but I suppose you know that already. ( as I already said, don't stress yourself out over what you think is your reputation.) I don't really have much of an idea of what I'm talking about, but I feel like I'm doing things right.

11 minutes ago, Polly said:

uh, that was... eventful.

i don't know what to say 

me neither, but uhhh...

I feel like I should give a speech.

Hmmm... 

well, uhh, what I've been saying is relax, but sometimes help is needed, but if you feel stressed at all, then call for someone else to help, if you're stressed, then you won't really think as much, a calm mind is what helps change, work correctly, if  you're stressed, you might make bad choices. Of course, I am a devils advocate, I give instructions, but don't really know how to follow them, remember, we are a community.

2 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Then what do you want me to do

I’m trying to understand

what I would say if I was going along with that speech was that that's what we're gonna figure out together, but really, I don't really know how to explain to you how gentlemans rules work, but I do know one thing, it's not an actual rulebook.

I need help to explain, does anyone know much about this?

2 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Stop fighting and making others feel bad! You guys are making people quit.
*gets that 2019 discussion flashbacks*

I had to learn this the bad way, please stop.

the fight is over, do not bring it up

Sorry I got here late. Looks likes things have pretty much solved themselves.

I recommend putting in place a set of rules for the server (maybe make a board of signs at spawn?)--even if it's unlikely that anyone will break them (again), it will be a helpful reminder. And you can set some consequences too-- some things may be okay with a warning for first offenses, but temporary bans for others. For example, griefing (what Pancake did) could earn a week's ban from the server, along with more severe consequences if it happens again. Along with that would be an apology, and if possible a reconstruction by Pancake of the destroyed build, using their own materials. (If not, someone can go into creative and replace it.)

As an example-- once upon a time, I joined a Minecraft server. When I started off a staff member introduced me to the server. They actually went invisible and watched me, which I didn't know. I took someone's crops thinking "oh, I'll replace them, they'll grow back before they ever see it." I got a ban from the server, since I broke a rule so quickly. (I probably would have had less severe consequences if I'd been playing for a while and was more trusted.) (I cried for like 20 min lol) However, I was able to make a ban appeal on their forums, telling them that I was sorry, understood what was wrong, and would never do that again. They approved my appeal and I was able to come back in a week (it took them a while to get around to my appeal).

P.S. If another big fight happens, I recommend @ing Philo too. I'm online more and will help if I can, but I'm not very good at helping in big (active) fights like this one. Philo also actually knows what to do xD

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

guys. I heard some drama happened here. I am angry and disappointed. I just took a break and this happens. 

3 hours ago, Sky said:

Sorry I got here late. Looks likes things have pretty much solved themselves.

I recommend putting in place a set of rules for the server (maybe make a board of signs at spawn?)--even if it's unlikely that anyone will break them (again), it will be a helpful reminder. And you can set some consequences too-- some things may be okay with a warning for first offenses, but temporary bans for others. For example, griefing (what Pancake did) could earn a week's ban from the server, along with more severe consequences if it happens again. Along with that would be an apology, and if possible a reconstruction by Pancake of the destroyed build, using their own materials. (If not, someone can go into creative and replace it.)

As an example-- once upon a time, I joined a Minecraft server. When I started off a staff member introduced me to the server. They actually went invisible and watched me, which I didn't know. I took someone's crops thinking "oh, I'll replace them, they'll grow back before they ever see it." I got a ban from the server, since I broke a rule so quickly. (I probably would have had less severe consequences if I'd been playing for a while and was more trusted.) (I cried for like 20 min lol) However, I was able to make a ban appeal on their forums, telling them that I was sorry, understood what was wrong, and would never do that again. They approved my appeal and I was able to come back in a week (it took them a while to get around to my appeal).

P.S. If another big fight happens, I recommend @ing Philo too. I'm online more and will help if I can, but I'm not very good at helping in big (active) fights like this one. Philo also actually knows what to do xD

yes. I thought I already stated 'rules' pretty well enough. 

I know multiple discord servers with little to no moderation that work out better than this. 

if you guys can't keep a hold of this, I will personally go sapnap on all of you guys. (for all you who don't know, Sapnap kills every pet he sees.) (and this is also a joke, but please for the love of me, sky, and philo, pleaaase be mature.

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

Don’t be causing people like me stress either, I had so much stress I didn’t know how to solve this properly...

... It's happened multiple times and I'm already super stressed outside of this. I'm done with this. I'm not mad at you, only the people who started this conflict.

Just now, SilverHowl said:

You should be mad, they didn’t do anything to help make my resolution job easier.

I think for now, you should solve... less intense... and less long running conflicts than this one ^^,

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

Aye, I shall take your word for it, and do a better job that way lol. What do you think about this server now, should it close or delete entirely?

definitely not. even though it's been the centre of a few conflicts, it's been wonderful to be on an smp.

31 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

guys. I heard some drama happened here. I am angry and disappointed. I just took a break and this happens. 

yes. I thought I already stated 'rules' pretty well enough. 

I know multiple discord servers with little to no moderation that work out better than this. 

if you guys can't keep a hold of this, I will personally go sapnap on all of you guys. (for all you who don't know, Sapnap kills every pet he sees.) (and this is also a joke, but please for the love of me, sky, and philo, pleaaase be mature.

i can't with all this drama, we  literally can't go a month without drama

always when you take a break drama just shows up

can we stop acting like 5 year olds and have a realm without drama?? i have no idea why this is happening still we have been through this

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Polly said:

like 5 year olds

41 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

These are god tier roasts.

• Paw up 3

And I don't want them happening, roasts just show that these people didn't do a thing to resolve this and only made my job of helping them unnecessary...

sometimes people need to be taken down a notch, roasts are a fun way to do that and actually destress me.

Really? -.- I wont say much about that other than I don't do such displeasing things to others. No hate, but I am frustrated.

nah, I do it in 'controlled' environments like games etc. (usually, today is a rare exception)

Roasting actually makes me feel worse knowing I failed others like I did before. I'm at a point of crying.

Well, we aren't the same in every way, i guess it's kinda good ^^,