Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

Plot idea?: The kidnapping isn't canon anymore. Champignon was just hanging out at Polly and Green's house and the only free bed was in a prison. The wole kidnapping (and the death of half the pets) thing was just a dream caused by Champignon's spores. Though, with Polly's dogs having been murdered (it 1 on 2 how did they lose?) they might have a bit of doubt as to wheter they should trust her. Also there's a mule cult. Oh and Champignon is studying the tainted water and the causes of the drought, but hasn't come up with anything yet

5 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Plot idea?: The kidnapping isn't canon anymore. Champignon was just hanging out at Polly and Green's house and the only free bed was in a prison. The wole kidnapping (and the death of half the pets) thing was just a dream caused by Champignon's spores. Though, with Polly's dogs having been murdered (it 1 on 2 how did they lose?) they might have a bit of doubt as to wheter they should trust her. Also there's a mule cult. Oh and Champignon is studying the tainted water and the causes of the drought, but hasn't come up with anything yet

who is champignon?

10 minutes ago, Modiano said:

My saddle's gone, it was on my horse and it's not in my chests. Polly's horse is also gone

oop! forgot i had a saddle and took yours, will return rn! 

39 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Green is paranoid as heck but can't do anything cause she's s l e e p I n

Ppl prob think she's dead lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Green is paranoid as heck but can't do anything cause she's s l e e p I n

Ppl prob think she's dead lol.

polly just- left her

she built a whole new house and made the hillside home into a shelter for animals lol