Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

30 minutes ago, CuteBirbys said:

sooooo I can join the realm now and stuff?

What about my sister? can she join as well?:Eek:

It says there is no player with that username

are you on Java or Bedrock

6 hours ago, Polly, The Squirrel Queen said:

can someone help me build the enter to the city on my realm? it's underground and it uses redstone.

I am a good builder. I am ok at redstone, but a super builder. In my minecraft server I mentioned, I built my sisters hobbit hole, and I'm currently building an abandoned city map for a minigame. And the thing you want to build is an UNDERGROUND city, what difference does it have to and above ground one?

Hey who here plays minecraft Factions?

I do. In one game me and my lil sis got full iron and gold and lapis. But in that server food is rare. Me and VioletHair managed to get fishing rods but it takes ages to catch fish, so we started a wheat farm, and every night we kill zombies for rotten flesh, which is currently our best shot for food, and skeletons for bones so we can bone meal crops, and spiders for string. 

1 hour ago, CuteBirbys said:

Why do you ask? Is it on bedrock? I have java. Does it not work when I enter because I'm on java not bedrock?

Are you sure it’s the right username because we are using Java?

I can't wait until I join the realm! Tomorrow on the weekend I am for sure going to play on it, if it works.

Also I must confess, I play with do mobspawning false because I have claustrophobia, so If I am in a cave with mobs I am terrified. But then in open space I will probably be willing to battle a skeleton with full netherite with only a stone axe. But if I am with another player in a cave I fear nothing. All they got to do is watch from a distance and I'm as chill as an axolotl. :D

Hey I can use command blocks to make thorns 1000 armour, fortune 1000, sharpness 1000, and make it so you have over 200 hearts.

Most of us can, but we like to have almost fully survival games.

I can't wait until I join the realm! Tomorrow on the weekend I am for sure going to play on it, if it works.

Also I must confess, I play with do mobspawning false because I have claustrophobia, so If I am in a cave with mobs I am terrified. But then in open space I will probably be willing to battle a skeleton with full netherite with only a stone axe. But if I am with another player in a cave I fear nothing. All they got to do is watch from a distance and I'm as chill as an axolotl. :D

Don't about loosing your stuff, if thats what you're worried about! We play with keep inv

5 hours ago, CuteBirbys said:

CAN I HAVE PIGSTEP IT'S MY FAVE DISC

when I raided a bastion In a server I didn't get pigstep. But I got two ancient debris. 

Was thinking we could each get one cause we raided it together, but it's their choice 

I'm not worried about losing my stuff. I am afraid of sudden shocks and losing my home, since I don't really get coordinates. 

I once tried to play with keep inv, but then all of a sudden, a skely popped out in my chicken farm, and I haven't played on that save ever since. And the creepy part was, you know those yellow quotes  in the title screen? Well, the quote was A SKELETON POPPED OUT. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, CuteBirbys said:

I'm not worried about losing my stuff. I am afraid of sudden shocks and losing my home, since I don't really get coordinates. 

I once tried to play with keep inv, but then all of a sudden, a skely popped out in my chicken farm, and I haven't played on that save ever since. And the creepy part was, you know those yellow quotes  in the title screen? Well, the quote was A SKELETON POPPED OUT. 

Oop

we usually have each other covered when it comes to locations! I've lost our house so many times lol

I, too, don't like the sudden shock of a mob popping out, but it helps having gear that people give to you :>>

We're all pretty friendly on the realm when it comes to giving ppl stuff!