Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

1 minute ago, Lilytuft said:

There ae different launchers???

yes, there is. I use Tlauncher, because it is for free and you can download mods, modpacks, shaders, and resource packs in one click, with no dealing with files. The downsides are that it does not support realms, you can only join servers with cracked on, and the new versions take longer to come out.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CuteBirbys said:

yes, there is. I use Tlauncher, because it is for free and you can download mods, modpacks, shaders, and resource packs in one click, with no dealing with files. The downsides are that it does not support realms, you can only join servers with cracked on, and the new versions take longer to come out.

Oh so

5 hours ago, CuteBirbys said:

Oh okay 

• Like 1

Ghostcake lore time

please join she’s lonely

(Note that she hasn’t been outside in [for ghost years] a year, but in reality it’s only been like 6 months)

2 minutes ago, Paincake said:

Ghostcake lore time

please join she’s lonely

(Note that she hasn’t been outside in [for ghost years] a year, but in reality it’s only been like 6 months)

i'm coming

polly is traumatized from mushroom murder so yes

3 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

I'm splashing in what I'm assuming to be a puddle of Champignon's bloodkuva.thumb.png.ccd711a9b0dd9d7b7f77346142de8b09.png

I put those there but it being Champignon's blood is much better

• Like 1
  • Haha 1