Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

5 minutes ago, Modiano said:

neat! You could have use the Voidwalker name, but...

You dont want your characters tangled up in that thing

Yea lol

Plus I kinds have my own lore for them where that name works so much better

28 minutes ago, ginger bread cokie said:

who

Cloud, a friend from discord that joined the realm and was the one to make the new realm when original sfs died 

17 minutes ago, Green said:

Yea lol

Plus I kinds have my own lore for them where that name works so much better

Cloud, a friend from discord that joined the realm and was the one to make the new realm when original sfs died 

wait are they cloudScape or just cloud do i know them

2 hours ago, Modiano said:

IMPORTANT:

The latest Minecraft Launcher is bugged and may not work. Download the Windows 7/8 version to play if you experience this issue

theres a windows 7/8 version?????

IMPORTANT:

The latest Minecraft Launcher is bugged and may not work. Download the Windows 7/8 version to play if you experience this issue

by the latest one do you mean the new one you get on the microsoft store and by 7/8 version do you mean the normal one

• Paw up 1

IMPORTANT:

I have the windows ten launcher (i think) and it has been pestering me to update. Thanks to my dad I know not to update things unless there's actually a benefit because often they cause bugs/cause things to not work right. So I haven't given it permission to update and ignore the popups telling me about the update. I advise others to do the same. I didn't know you could get a previous version of the launcher. Can you get it on a Windows 10 Laptop?

24 minutes ago, ginger bread cokie said:

by the latest one do you mean the new one you get on the microsoft store and by 7/8 version do you mean the normal one

yeah exactly idk but all I know is I have Java on Windows 10 and the launcher has been pestering me to update it