Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

8 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

Today, I was crimed three times.

first was simple theft, then arson on the great Tubbo visage, and then they stole FRIEND. THEY STILE FRIEND.

I will go full John wick mode if he isn’t returned to me.

(also yes, I stole Polly’s friend to replace mine. If it isn’t obvious, I’m going insane.) the original friend was nametagged. 

I know it’s probably not Zix since they helped me build the slime farm area and I feel like the crimes are linked, and I doubt it isn’t anyone in the Tubbo cult. They wouldn’t arson Tubbo. 

most evidence points to Polly, but I was the perpetrator of the boatfox murders??? That was flower/sapnap??? 

Flower in da sapnap skin.

I only did it bc aether said to and i was getting into character 

plus I like crime 

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

So has this become like a dream smp inspired thing?

It was just some of us messing around in the realm- it started off as 3 of us in Wilbur tommy and tubbo skins, then morphed to us in three variations of tubbo skin, and progressed to the three of us as dream team skins

8 hours ago, UWOaether said:

Today, I was crimed three times.

first was simple theft, then arson on the great Tubbo visage, and then they stole FRIEND. THEY STILE FRIEND.

I will go full John wick mode if he isn’t returned to me.

(also yes, I stole Polly’s friend to replace mine. If it isn’t obvious, I’m going insane.) the original friend was nametagged. 

I know it’s probably not Zix since they helped me build the slime farm area and I feel like the crimes are linked, and I doubt it isn’t anyone in the Tubbo cult. They wouldn’t arson Tubbo. 

most evidence points to Polly, but I was the perpetrator of the boatfox murders??? That was flower/sapnap??? 

why would i burn tubbo because of two foxes? wouldn't i do it for a bigger reason?

12 hours ago, Flower said:

It was just some of us messing around in the realm- it started off as 3 of us in Wilbur tommy and tubbo skins, then morphed to us in three variations of tubbo skin, and progressed to the three of us as dream team skins

Yeah we were basically on crack in a vc. Me and Meowbeez spent 8 hours in it and flower spent like 2-3? now we have a lot of inside jokes and crap.

• Like 1

I can very much do wrong and I don’t think this is entirely fitting but it makes me feel good 😎 I’m usually not a neutral person tho, I usually pick a side and stay with it bc I’m pretty loyal 06DE455A-17E5-4663-984E-22D5D891E50D.thumb.jpeg.2befbdc28664b9c97bdcabd6792090c7.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

I can very much do wrong and I don’t think this is entirely fitting but it makes me feel good 😎 I’m usually not a neutral person tho, I usually pick a side and stay with it bc I’m pretty loyal 06DE455A-17E5-4663-984E-22D5D891E50D.thumb.jpeg.2befbdc28664b9c97bdcabd6792090c7.jpeg

Mmmmm mayhaps. I think the just went crazy one fits u better.

1 minute ago, UWOaether said:

Mmmmm mayhaps. I think the just went crazy one fits u better.

I did kill two foxes didn’t I?

idk I don’t analyze my personality at all so it’s hard to be like ‘’oho yes this is an accurate description of me’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

I did kill two foxes didn’t I?

idk I don’t analyze my personality at all so it’s hard to be like ‘’oho yes this is an accurate description of me’’

Yeah, because I kinda told you too? Idk, I just was like ooh ur Sapnap now lemme take u to some pets-

1 minute ago, UWOaether said:

Yeah, because I kinda told you too? Idk, I just was like ooh ur Sapnap now lemme take u to some pets-

YEAH AND I WAS BEING IN CHARACTER SO I KILLED THEM.