Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

28 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

Laughs in being stolen from 3 times while offline.

i mean there are 2 people living under my house in this huge area that i didn't even build

and there was that time it got smushed in so i had to try to find my way back to the mainland because that included my bed being moved

flower apparently tried to burn it one time

but if we're talking about being stolen from there was that time my bed got stolen so i had to try to find my way back to the mainland

and that time my bed got stolen so i had to try to find my way back to the mainland

and my horse donkey got stolen

1 hour ago, Polly said:

lol, then what were you doing in this picture?

image.png.22de015c507629504ce52c5a64cda9e1.png

digging straight down with the cat? what was that for?

three people saw you try to kill the cat, meowbees, flower and me.

I actually originally took the picture to send to my friend cause it was really funny- I just happened to stand over there- the cat was already unburied and I wasn’t about to kill someone’s cat just in cold blood. If pets die to my hands it’s either my own or an accident. Usually an accident whether it’s mine or not. 
(The boatfoxes weren’t owned by anyone and are easier to get back than a cat.)

Just now, UWOaether said:

I actually originally took the picture to send to my friend cause it was really funny- I just happened to stand over there- the cat was already unburied and I wasn’t about to kill someone’s cat just in cold blood. If pets die to my hands it’s either my own or an accident. Usually an accident whether it’s mine or not. 

If the cat died sometime after that, it’s coincidence.

19 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

You didn't answer my question, why were you digging straight down with the cat? 

14 minutes ago, Polly said:

You didn't answer my question, why were you digging straight down with the cat? 

I think I was confused on why the cat was covered up again so I dug it back out. I can’t exactly remember, maybe Flower can provide more evidence, they were there too. But I had no intention to kill the cat.

25 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

I think I was confused on why the cat was covered up again so I dug it back out. I can’t exactly remember, maybe Flower can provide more evidence, they were there too. But I had no intention to kill the cat.

Sus

Just now, Impy10 said:

Whats going on?

I was accused of attempted murder so someone stole my pet sheep, burnt down a monument I built, and stole my diamonds. : ( then proceeded to roast me on block choice.

Also, If I wanted to kill that cat, that cat would be dead. I can one-shot a cow with my axe, I have half netherite armor and am decent at pvp. Polly, you wouldn't be able to stop me, I killed you once with an axe and no armor while you had a shield, and axe, and full iron.

4 minutes ago, Polly said:

we

the flip is we?

You started that whole thing about my cat. Now it's your problem. I just wanna have green not be insane for once and y'all just wanna push her to her limits. (Green meaning my rp character)

Just now, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

the flip is we?

You started that whole thing about my cat. Now it's your problem. I just wanna have green not be insane for once and y'all just wanna push her to her limits. (Green meaning my rp character)

oh frick sorry- i'm stupid

2 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

just irritated and tired and don't wanna get roped in.

also my teeth are all weird from the dentist and I'm just uncomfortable and therefor cranky-

oof- i had to go to the dentist as well and i'm tired- 

6 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

just irritated and tired and don't wanna get roped in.

also my teeth are all weird from the dentist and I'm just uncomfortable and therefor cranky-

I'm sorry. I was confused too. tbh I didn't even know that polly interpreted what I did that way. (Tbf I just was an accomplice in a technically pet murder-) 

1995517292_Screenshot2021-01-11174122.thumb.png.dbfbb2258903674dd383762b2889d42a.png

have this to calm down.

Edited by UWOaether
It's Ghostbur and Ranboo watching Ranboo's stream :D

Just now, UWOaether said:

I'm sorry. I was confused too. tbh I didn't even know that polly interpreted what I did that way. (Tbf I just was an accomplice in a technically pet murder-) 

1995517292_Screenshot2021-01-11174122.thumb.png.dbfbb2258903674dd383762b2889d42a.png

have this to calm down.

image.thumb.png.a46a6c1aedbc886bb628700cb8eac84e.png

Help

• Eek! 1

Just now, Polly said:

frick i miss kitty, i found some cailcos but i couldn't tame them :(

kitty was the first tamed cat on zix's realm, the only cat (other than the one thats living at the stronghold, owned by zix) that was tamed without spawning with creative.