Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

Just now, Zixvir said:

oh, I don't watch dream smp.

Wilbur actually does other stuff and Dsmp or minecraft in general. Like he makes music... does You laugh You loses...

Uh warning? Theres a few curses in it...

5 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

He's a dream SMP member. He was one of the writers for the first main arc

His character ended up dying but he came back as the absolute cinnamon roll Ghostbur who owned a sheep named friend. It was a blue sheep. And I am in denial friend is dead.

image.png.84eaa9ffa9c1c29059be7720d6eb3863.pngimage.png.43bf84d550c97cd8d5324707c587bb06.png

I know wilber through rtgame

10 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

oh, I don't watch dream smp.

also

unknown.png

Ur skin is the bottom one. Wilburs is the top one. Don't ask why there is a dream skin there-

31 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

also

unknown.png

Ur skin is the bottom one. Wilburs is the top one. Don't ask why there is a dream skin there-

2 things: 1. WOW! I LOOK ALOT LIKE THAT! and 2. W hy is there a dream skin there?

59 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

So u stole friend polly? (I'm assuming so since u took retaliation in me 'killing?' greens cat) but what if we keep that part canon and my character goes crazy trying to find friend again-

friend is dead, i am really sorry-- 

15 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

2. W hy is there a dream skin there?

hhhh

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

friend is dead, i am really sorry-- 

Maybe my character doesn't know that so they just go crazy and one day they learn friend died and just snap (further than they were before.)

1 minute ago, Polly said:

can we just cut the cat murdering stuff from the plot? can it just be not cannon?

(friend never died, maybe rogder didn't exist??)

I'm fine with friend being dead. but if u want to cut it we can. I was just thinking it could be used as good plot. (We cut the cat murder but keep friend being dead, that's my idea.)

Just now, UWOaether said:

I'm fine with friend being dead. but if u want to cut it we can. I was just thinking it could be used as good plot. (We cut the cat murder but keep friend being dead, that's my idea.)

the friend murdering is fine with me- i just don't want to be the one that kills friend

Okay, Idea for plot

me and Aether are the ‘main’ villains (one villain for each side) Polly is one side and I’m the other

also we have 3 cannon lives from now on

(and I want to be a ghost at the end of the war lmao)

Just now, Polly said:

the friend murdering is fine with me- i just don't want to be the one that kills friend

does anyone want to volunteer to suffer my roleplaying wrath?

also Imma make it canon that I'm somewhat of a shapeshifter since I change skin so much. The 'main' form would be a basically humanoid ender dragon. that's if u want to draw me at any point.

Green is innocent child that everyone avoids (the whole last world drama) and she has no idea why.

she constantly hears thoughts from her past personality, but doesn't really listen.

If y'all wanna push her around, go for it.

My canon for her is that she can set her other paw on fire, but doesn't like to, as it takes up a lot of her energy, and can't put out the fire on her left paw.

Anything u wanna change about that?

3 minutes ago, Green the Birthday Fox said:

Green is innocent child that everyone avoids (the whole last world drama) and she has no idea why.

she constantly hears thoughts from her past personality, but doesn't really listen.

If y'all wanna push her around, go for it.

My canon for her is that she can set her other paw on fire, but doesn't like to, as it takes up a lot of her energy, and can't put out the fire on her left paw.

Anything u wanna change about that?

Forever hold a flint and steel in your off hand

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

Forever hold a flint and steel in your off hand

I wonder if u can put mending on flint and steel. Probs not but get unbreaking if u do.

39 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

hhhh

Maybe my character doesn't know that so they just go crazy and one day they learn friend died and just snap (further than they were before.)

hmmm... I know! You could be sans! I even made some megalovania music for you!(somehow it doesn't sound bad, also megalovania is a genre of music.)Recording (10).m4aRecording (17).m4a

Recording (16).m4a

45 minutes ago, Polly said:

can we just cut the cat murdering stuff from the plot? can it just be not cannon?

(friend never died, maybe rogder didn't exist??)

hmm... well roger has accsess to the realm. could it be tubbo??

43 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

yes, agreed.

40 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Okay, Idea for plot

me and Aether are the ‘main’ villains (one villain for each side) Polly is one side and I’m the other

also we have 3 cannon lives from now on

(and I want to be a ghost at the end of the war lmao)

hmmm... You'll need a secret agenda...

I guess I need to be someone. Hm... I guess I can be a p- uhh, I'll be a hobo, k? Hmmm... I  do have the heart of the sea, hm... I wonder...

3 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

hmm... well roger has accsess to the realm. could it be tubbo??

yes, agreed.

hmmm... You'll need a secret agenda...

I guess I need to be someone. Hm... I guess I can be a p- uhh, I'll be a hobo, k? Hmmm... I  do have the heart of the sea, hm... I wonder...

What