Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

6 hours ago, UWOaether said:

I think the only thing that’s canon is friend being killed by Polly and my Walmart Milo, the fish that was my pet for like 10 seconds, was killed by salmon the Fox. At least, that’s what I think is canon rn. 

the world being flooded is cannon.

also there is ZERO mention of the the satanic rituals...

WE KILLED THE ENDERDRAGON WITH THAT STUFF! HOW IS IT NOT MENTIONED! OR  NOT CANON! #SATANISCANON!

6 hours ago, UWOaether said:

I don’t own the netherite but I got a photo of it. Maybe I’m A hacker man

Yeah that’s what I meant too. Make it like a pirate tavern.

1. it's for the outside, 2. I don't understand. What do you mean by "pirate tavern"?

12 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

WE KILLED THE ENDERDRAGON WITH THAT STUFF! HOW IS IT NOT MENTIONED! OR  NOT CANON! #SATANISCANON!

THE FLOODING IS NOT CANNON.

STOP GOING AGAINST WHAT EVERYONE WANTS.

27 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

THE FLOODING IS NOT CANNON.

STOP GOING AGAINST WHAT EVERYONE WANTS.

well then what is? We need to find out why we can't get back, and more importantly, why aren't our characters looking for a way home, have we given up? if so, why? Also, I think that there doesn't need to be lore, I think all we need is to have fun, if we aren't, then why are we playing minecraft? We don't have an audience, this could be practice!

26 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

A pirate themed Bar

thats what a tavern is.

ok...

WHAT DOES A PIRATE THEMED BAR LOOK LIKE?! WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES?

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

well then what is? We need to find out why we can't get back, and more importantly, why aren't our characters looking for a way home, have we given up? if so, why? Also, I think that there doesn't need to be lore, I think all we need is to have fun, if we aren't, then why are we playing minecraft? We don't have an audience, this could be practice!

*inhales*

Have you not been reading what I’ve been saying?

we went to find the ocean and found it, got shot into the ocean by someone (cloaked figure) and got swept far away.

We haven’t gone to find home because our sign of direction has been all jumbled and we lost our compass

and this is just for fun -_-

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

*inhales*

Have you not been reading what I’ve been saying?

we went to find the ocean and found it, got shot into the ocean by someone (cloaked figure) and got swept far away.

We haven’t gone to find home because our sign of direction has been all jumbled and we lost our compass

and this is just for fun -_-

ok.

I say no plot.

Can someone join  and help me defeat the guardians? (ocean monument.)

42 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

ok.

I say no plot.

Can someone join  and help me defeat the guardians? (ocean monument.)

ALRIGHT, I'M GONNA SAY IT, I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY THIS FOR WEEKS, BUT THIS IS THE TIME I DO

I. AM. DONE.

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REALM OWNER, DOES NOT MEAN YOU CHOOSE EVERY LITTLE THING

JUST LIKE PANCAKE SAID, WE ALREADY MADE OUR PLOT, 

YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT UNLESS EVRYONE VOTES ON IT.

PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO US, I AM SICK OF THIS, SICK OF ALL OF THIS

THE WORLD BEING FLOODED IS NOT CANNON, 

SATAN IS NOT CANNON

PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO US

WE ARE DONE WITH THIS

• Paw up 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Zixvir said:

Remember, sky is uncomfortable with the satan thing. Also I wasn’t there for that so uh... :/

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

22 minutes ago, Polly said:

ALRIGHT, I'M GONNA SAY IT, I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY THIS FOR WEEKS, BUT THIS IS THE TIME I DO

I. AM. DONE.

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REALM OWNER, DOES NOT MEAN YOU CHOOSE EVERY LITTLE THING

SATAN IS NOT CANNON

PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO US

WE ARE DONE WITH THIS

Yeah, the plot should be decided by how we act in the realm as of now. Thus, your actions actually have to happen to be canon (Polly killing friend, Milo dying etc.) rather than just saying them. No flood, No satan. 

We all have equal share in the lore, you have what you want with it, what you do, is lore/canon. 
technically, what me flower and Meowbeez did in that 8 hour vc is canon (but considered more side-ploty since it’s just so wack.) Polly used her share in the lore, then I added on to it. Just be you and do something idk, you’ll get lore somehow.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

29 minutes ago, Polly said:

I. AM. DONE.

SATAN IS NOT CANNON

PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO US

WE ARE DONE WITH THIS

1 minute ago, UWOaether said:

Yeah, the plot should be decided by how we act in the realm as of now. Thus, your actions actually have to happen to be canon (Polly killing friend, Milo dying etc.) rather than just saying them. No flood, No satan. 

We all have equal share in the lore, you have what you want with it, what you do, is lore/canon. 
technically, what me flower and Meowbeez did in that 8 hour vc is canon (but considered more side-ploty since it’s just so wack.) Polly used her share in the lore, then I added on to it. Just be you and do something idk, you’ll get lore somehow.

YES

• Thanks 1
  • Eek! 1