Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

Just now, Ghosty said:

@berri did you ping me but delete your comment (You don't have to tell me what the comment said but I am just confused by my inbox.)

yeah i did sorry i do that some times

• Paw up 1

Just now, Zixvir said:

insta mine to you!

I ain't got haste II only Haste I for now (Haste II requires a full beacon.)

6 hours ago, Ghosty said:

Just leaving my list here... for reasons. 

rails: 64

powered rails: 103

detector rails: 5

fletching tables: 30

beds: 30

iron trapdoors: 40

end rods: 40

redstone: 45

building blocks: 15

glass: 209

levers: 4

redstone torches: 8

comparators: 10

white stained glass: 180

white stained glass panes: 490

slabs: 360

fence gates: 90

water: 90

villagers: 30

husk: 1

minecart: 1

Ya'know what, I'm rich enough. I'll pay someone.

Build it?

5 hours ago, Ghosty said:

There were no blocks to bridge off of. I was one block above the lava, no blocks beneath the one I was standing on. I couldn't place blocks under the lava :/

you could've built the bridge off the block you were standing on

2 hours ago, Ghosty said:

@Sky Do you know where Zixvir's base is?

no, i just followed the coords they gave me (in-game, not here). it's reaaaaally far away

okay so, I need enchanted golden apples for a banner pattern. Do ya'll mind if I cheat in the banner pattern cause that's way way way to expensive for a BANNER. :/

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

THERE WAS A FOX IN THE RIVER AND I WENT AFTER IT AND IT WENT TO MY HOUSE AND KILLED CHICKUS BRUTUS II THEN ATE HIS CORPSE AND GOT FOOD POISONING

I'm gonna build it a prison and put it away for murder. @Flower you're welcome to put your pet bee murderer in it once I finish

5 minutes ago, Sky said:

THERE WAS A FOX IN THE RIVER AND I WENT AFTER IT AND IT WENT TO MY HOUSE AND KILLED CHICKUS BRUTUS II THEN ATE HIS CORPSE AND GOT FOOD POISONING

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

I'm gonna build it a prison and put it away for murder. @Flower you're welcome to put your pet bee murderer in it once I finish

😦 uhhh.. quick poppy, run away from the crazy chicken owning person who wants to imprison you!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sky said:

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

😦 uhhh.. quick poppy, run away from the crazy chicken owning person who wants to imprison you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sky said:

what the heck @Ghosty what did you put under my home

I was going to get the Pesky bird back but I decided... I’ll wait until I get unholy amounts of... I’ll let you see when the prank is done.

• Eek! 1

10 hours ago, Ghosty said:

Ya'know what, I'm rich enough. I'll pay someone.

Build it?

me, I will try, I know the basics of iron farms but not the most, I could build one that mumbo jumbo made without re watching the video, there isn't much redstone, so I have a list, maybe a gold farm first though

list:

rail, powered rail, non spawn blocks(things like glass), lava, spawnable blocks, water, signs,redstone torches or blocks, hoppers, storage system, a helmet or head, villegers , beds, fence .optional: ice of a sort

I think thats all I would need,

a seperate list for sorting poppys

hoppers, hopper minecarts,  redstone torches, lever, redstone, barrels, composter, you would turn the composter on and off

the last list, for putting all the iron in one place

water, ice, hopper minecarts, slabs, hoppers, powered rail, and storage, I could make another list for shulker swapper, if that's what you choose

2 hours ago, Zixvir said:

me, I will try, I know the basics of iron farms but not the most, I could build one that mumbo jumbo made without re watching the video, there isn't much redstone, so I have a list, maybe a gold farm first though

Why gold farm first? I love mining too much and should have quite a bit of gold.