Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

Just now, Flower said:

Oh. Oh!

Oh no that means I have to side with my business partner doesn’t it.. Aether I swear if you kill If you kill Birdbrain, Clever, Intellectual, Scholar, or Dim-wit.

;)

Dude... their Jellie's children...

Just now, Flower said:

I- well did you kill sky’s cat on purpose? He was Jellie’s grandkit 

no. The chickens did it. They were suffocating him so I killed them... I also accidentally sliced a little hard...

Just now, Ghosty said:

no. The chickens did it. They were suffocating him so I killed them... I also accidentally sliced a little hard...

Or it was murder- yeah I figured 

1 hour ago, Ghosty said:

I GOT A TRIDENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That means once I get mending + channeling + loyalty on this I expect to go guardian fighting.

• Eek! 1

7 hours ago, HotCoco278 said:

I started my journey on this server (Sorry for how long it took Aether)! Do the plots in the district cost money?

Nothing! :D

• Thanks 1

perso

8 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I don't think a war will happen until more people get invited, I hope nothing happens

personally I think a war would be cool, as long as everyone treats it the way it it is. A game. If people have a virtual, and not personal war it could really be something special.

• Paw up 1

10 minutes ago, HotCoco278 said:

perso

personally I think a war would be cool, as long as everyone treats it the way it it is. A game. If people have a virtual, and not personal war it could really be something special.

yeah because at this point, it's a hermitcraft rip-off lmao

• Like 2

the only thing about the war is that, unlike real wars, nobody should actually lose anything (except for accidents, like Charlie). like, don't destroy someone's house (even if you give back the materials), don't kill their pets, etc. and, y'know, maybe make it not too hard to clean up so everyone's not using all their time cleaning up pranks xD

• Like 1

Just now, Sky said:

the only thing about the war is that, unlike real wars, nobody should actually lose anything (except for accidents, like Charlie). like, don't destroy someone's house (even if you give back the materials), don't kill their pets, etc. and, y'know, maybe make it not too hard to clean up so everyone's not using all their time cleaning up pranks xD

I'm using all my time to make a pran- YOU HEARD NOTHING.

WHY DID CHARLIE HAVE TO BE WHITE LIKE THE CHICKENS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

• Haha 3