Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

1 minute ago, HotCoco278 said:

ima also get on

Yay! I got my llama's back, i think a creeper blew up and it broke the window and everyone got out xD 

• Like 1

I want to get on so badly but I've got to do a science study guide and part of a Latin test (teacher suggested doing part tomorrow at 8, the rest at 9 during class..I'm not getting up earlier than 8.) and a quiz on a college level book >: ( (I swear like half our books are for people older than us)

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Sky said:

I want to get on so badly but I've got to do a science study guide and part of a Latin test (teacher suggested doing part tomorrow at 8, the rest at 9 during class..I'm not getting up earlier than 8.) and a quiz on a college level book >: ( (I swear like half our books are for people older than us)

definitely not getting on tonight. I should be able to get on right after class at around 12(pm). for reference, it is currently 7:51pm where I am

• Eek! 1

I came on and theres a raid bar and a lot of villagers are dying. Another Jerk might be dead, idk, she wasn't inside my home with Also a Jerk (but they're free range so she could just be chillin outside)

okay so uh there was a party of pillagers right by my house so I trapped Also a Jerk in my house and killed them. then I got the curse and immediately a proper raid showed up. and now I have to leave. so uh, there's now a raid at the marketplace, sorry 'bout that...

9 minutes ago, Sky said:

okay so uh there was a party of pillagers right by my house so I trapped Also a Jerk in my house and killed them. then I got the curse and immediately a proper raid showed up. and now I have to leave. so uh, there's now a raid at the marketplace, sorry 'bout that...

(please let me know if someone kills them)

On 4/16/2020 at 2:01 PM, Sky said:

On 4/16/2020 at 2:11 PM, Sky said:

(please let me know if someone kills them)

33 minutes ago, Sky said:

on again. killed the raid, too.

Keep and trap one for reasons.

11 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

May I join this fun little group of Minecraft players?

You've already been invited. You have been since you left your username here. (Foxyfire something right?)