Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

9 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

I think Allium and green's ts would be Trust me Not [hero and villain duet]

It just fits

[Green is villain and allium is hero]

will there be a reason?

40 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

also it's canon that green finds that polly and allium are similar, and will often mistake allium for polly and start getting really mad about... past experiences... 

:((((

36 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

also it's canon that green finds that polly and allium are similar, and will often mistake allium for polly and start getting really mad about... past experiences... 

hmmmm...

when I say hmmm I actually think alot about it.

my thoughts just went; ok, so my character can tease them into friends, but that also runs the risk of suicide as my character already though of that, so I have to think about why they stopped being friends, okay so I could do the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but I know that that's not how it works. hmm, okay maybe I just have to get them in a room with eachother and then sort it out, and it could look like that. okay that's the test chamber Idea but I had another idea. oh yeah that one was saying that my character is bad and that they should sort it out and I was bad, I could add that to the chamber, but the idea of the chamber is that I can watch. Though maybe I could have my character have someone else report the information back, which would function like the chat. I could also make it like they went out to eat. I could have them have food and drink.

as you can see I think alot about this.

8 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

hmmmm...

when I say hmmm I actually think alot about it.

my thoughts just went; ok, so my character can tease them into friends, but that also runs the risk of suicide as my character already though of that, so I have to think about why they stopped being friends, okay so I could do the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but I know that that's not how it works. hmm, okay maybe I just have to get them in a room with eachother and then sort it out, and it could look like that. okay that's the test chamber Idea but I had another idea. oh yeah that one was saying that my character is bad and that they should sort it out and I was bad, I could add that to the chamber, but the idea of the chamber is that I can watch. Though maybe I could have my character have someone else report the information back, which would function like the chat. I could also make it like they went out to eat. I could have them have food and drink.

as you can see I think alot about this.

Whoa u bout to throw us in a jail cell? B:I

7 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Whoa u bout to throw us in a jail cell? B:I

well actually I also plan for it to be apart of a dream.

it could be a coexsisting dream though I would think it to be the same dream that was randomly the same. Though now that I think about it the entire idea is bad.

Just now, Zixvir said:

well actually I also plan for it to be apart of a dream.

it could be a coexsisting dream though I would think it to be the same dream that was randomly the same. Though now that I think about it the entire idea is bad.

allium can't enter the dream world though- 

i have my reasons for why which i can't tell here because spoilers for her lore