Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

6 hours ago, MODTRESS said:

Guys stop stealing from Zix, he isn't okay with it and you can't use the "it's fun for us!" Excuse because that's what trolls do. You can't say it's his fault because he didn't put everything in an end chest. Should he have to move away because otherwise you'll steal his valuables? Also, the stealing thing was only as long as the drought lasted. That was what we agreed upon. You know what? Zix, store your valuables in my house they can't be stolen then.

i respectfully disagree 

it's a block game, why are we getting worked up about it?? it's fake diamonds in a block game 

at the end of the day no one really cares

1 minute ago, MATTRESS said:

i respectfully disagree 

it's a block game, why are we getting worked up about it?? it's fake diamonds in a block game 

at the end of the day no one really cares

Except someone does. It feels horrible to start over because of something you cant control.

2 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

I would appreciate it if you turned the realm to the lore realm, zix :DD

If you still feel like playing I'll do that instantly, if not I'll do it once I leave.

i can play!

i really want to make like a stray fawn smp wiki for fun- is everyone ok with that if i do it? it'll just be for fun and so we have a place to put lore

• Paw up 2

2 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

i can play!

i really want to make like a stray fawn smp wiki for fun- is everyone ok with that if i do it? it'll just be for fun and so we have a place to put lore

I’m fine with it