Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

AAAAAA MY COUSIN WAS LATE AND I FORGOT WE HAD A PLAY TO GO TO IM SO SORRY

image.png.045efc61d956bbb9b65deaa04653e35a.png
I’ll probably be there in like an hour and a half I’m sorry 😔

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *SOBBING*

• Sad 1

It seems that i have some concerns. Then again I'm tired and it's that time of the month so I guess I'm just being overly emotional and my opinions don't matter.

I don't feel included in the plot. I have to struggle to even be recognized as part of it. I feel like my characters are used a mcguffins to advance the plot and that's it. I feel like an outsider to realm itself because I think I'm ignored or shunned. Even the Sky Islands, i see them from my house and i can't go there, I'm not answered if I can or not and i dont want to trespass when no one is on, but it feels like I'm the only one who isn't allowed or just ignored.

My goal isn't to make you feel bad, i just needed to voice my opinions, have a nice day.

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, MODTRESS said:

It seems that i have some concerns. Then again I'm tired and it's that time of the month so I guess I'm just being overly emotional and my opinions don't matter.

I don't feel included in the plot. I have to struggle to even be recognized as part of it. I feel like my characters are used a mcguffins to advance the plot and that's it. I feel like an outsider to realm itself because I think I'm ignored or shunned. Even the Sky Islands, i see them from my house and i can't go there, I'm not answered if I can or not and i dont want to trespass when no one is on, but it feels like I'm the only one who isn't allowed or just ignored.

My goal isn't to make you feel bad, i just needed to voice my opinions, have a nice day.

i dont really understand why you can't go to the sky islands not in canon???????

there really needs a stair case up there which isn't canon so people can go up there (uncannonily) 

tbh i feel the same about your characters- they were only used for c!green and c!polly lore and it sucks

they are so cool and it sucks they are only used for lore and have no lore themselves.   

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MATTRESS said:

@Ranboo but a lot worse pleas host lore when you know that you will be there- we have been waiting all day :<< ((unless you are still coming then-

AHHHHHHHH THAT TOOK WAY LONGER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD I RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE IM SO SO SO SORRY

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

what day are you guys ok for big lore? any day is ok for me (but i may be busy next week because i have a tour for my middle school then- don't know what day)

I can do it tomorrow