Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

2 minutes ago, Modiano said:

At least 2 years maybe?

my character is now 17

our characters may die of old age

also I have a question

if a character dies and it lost a limb before they died will it stay gone or will it regenerate? If it regenerates then if a character dies of old age and that doesn't apply then wouldn't the character lose all lives instantly? there are 3 answers

1.comeplete regeneration

2. partial regeneration

3. no regeneration

The first one can be easily be disproven because C!zixvir partially relies on the conduit

partial regeneration would probably be best as you keep your lost limbs but your existing cells are all new, however this doesn't make sense as if that was how it worked then my thing wouldn't work

however I feel that there can be an exception for my character since the conduit is magical and probably stores how many lives I have left,allowing me to rely on it. Though with partial regen since getting stabbed would leave a wound, it is most likely comeplete regen.

so the way that I think it should work is that it remembers age, and comepletely heals anything essential (though if a character has something like altzheimers or cancerr I don't know what's we'll do) along with healing everything else the way that the body would heal it and advances that to a point  where it won't cause anything immediately. So if you snap your back and die you still get paralysis, but you won't die again, and now you have to be careful.

7 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

my character is now 17

our characters may die of old age

also I have a question

if a character dies and it lost a limb before they died will it stay gone or will it regenerate? If it regenerates then if a character dies of old age and that doesn't apply then wouldn't the character lose all lives instantly? there are 3 answers

1.comeplete regeneration

2. partial regeneration

3. no regeneration

The first one can be easily be disproven because C!zixvir partially relies on the conduit

partial regeneration would probably be best as you keep your lost limbs but your existing cells are all new, however this doesn't make sense as if that was how it worked then my thing wouldn't work

however I feel that there can be an exception for my character since the conduit is magical and probably stores how many lives I have left,allowing me to rely on it. Though with partial regen since getting stabbed would leave a wound, it is most likely comeplete regen.

so the way that I think it should work is that it remembers age, and comepletely heals anything essential (though if a character has something like altzheimers or cancerr I don't know what's we'll do) along with healing everything else the way that the body would heal it and advances that to a point  where it won't cause anything immediately. So if you snap your back and die you still get paralysis, but you won't die again, and now you have to be careful.

Nah they're immortal.

You wouldn't regenerate anything that wouldn't naturally given time

Then again, the others would have to be asked

4 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Nah they're immortal.

You wouldn't regenerate anything that wouldn't naturally given time

Then again, the others would have to be asked

but then if you're stabbed in the heart then you lose all your lives, since the human heart wouldn't regenerate. I think so anyways.

5 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

but then if you're stabbed in the heart then you lose all your lives, since the human heart wouldn't regenerate. I think so anyways.

It will, you just wouldn't have time for that naturally. I guess fatal wounds are healed

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

It will, you just wouldn't have time for that naturally. I guess fatal wounds are healed

well this is mainly a question of if the human heart has leptins

my brain is gonna explode with the way the wiki works

WE NEED A FORMAT

and can someone have my character made, I don't know how to make it work. Though I will try.

2 minutes ago, Modiano said:

What's leptins

it's how cells regenerate.

for all purposes we'll just say that all cells in this universe have active leptins and all cells have leptins

what days and months is it in the smp. Limited time doesn't exist correctly on an internal clock

16 minutes ago, Modiano said:

dont think about it

I can't turn my brain off. My brain is also very  critic.

4 minutes ago, Greenza said:

WAIT I REALIZED SOMETHING

Green would technically be a Hellhound

since she's from the nether

also I have an idea for purgatory to be in the nuke world or just the dream world

Just now, Modiano said:

Who edited the wiki last? I was sent an email and apparently it was made by a user whose name is only numbers

wh

i just edited it?

ill go look in my emails hold on-